HH Order Status, Shipping Delays and Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
>>> Basically HH is telling you that their business is all F$4%^ked up right now. Plain and simple!! Not in control.
And this didn't happen over night all of a sudden. So it is not a wonder why.;)
And so are you and we all screwed as a result. Lets call it what it is.
They are in damage control, and don't have a grip on their business, if you read between the lines.
For the many years, they were never in control of Poor outsourced Factory QC.
So their 2 year warranty had to eat much of their Factory QC flaws. And that has eaten their $Bottom Line$.
There are many companies in this boat right now, for obvious reasons.
In other words, Arrma fans are F'd?!😕😞

That's why I learned to not be a Fanboy of any one brand. I suggest fighting the urge to become one.
It hurts much less this way.:ROFLMAO:

There’s another thread about this. I have an order I placed on 7/7 that I regret and now cannot cancel. No response to requests from customer service.
Just Call your CC and they will force HH to cancel the order. Just tell the CC that the order is not on schedule. shipping much too late as originally stated., and you can easily buy the product anywhere else quicker..
If you really do want to cancel it. (y) I am sure you would not be the first to do this.

Well I bought my granite (already sold off) and kraton 4s (keeping for now) all 3 months ago and don't plan on buying anymore...glad I got my cr@p from tower before this happened...sounds like they HH is in a world of hurt.

I wonder how Amain is doing????
Sometimes they will even honor the HH warranty with some HH/Arrma/Axial parts, if you pruchased with Amain.

That's why I learned to not be a Fanboy of any one brand. I suggest fighting the urge to become one.
It hurts much less this way.:ROFLMAO:
Yep, I spread my rc love all round.. I love my Arrma's, probably the best bang for the buck bashers on the market. 6s anyways. I'm not saying it's all over by any means, but HH sure looking sloppy these days..

I wonder how Amain is doing????
Sometimes they will even honor the HH warranty with some HH/Arrma/Axial parts, if you pruchased with Amain.
OC 8s exb says backorder on amain..

HH is sucking wind for sure. In horrible shape. No surprise here to me.
I saw it coming, last time I had to deal with their warranty. Back in Jan. Horrible service.
Like I was dealing with RedCat all over again.
OC 8s exb says backorder on amain..
Well if you really want an 8s, they will be in LHS's at this point. HH offed all of their 8s inventory already to LHS's. And I am sure at a steep discount to the LHS's.
No failing business wants to be stuck with low moving inventory. And especially inventory that will soon be discontinued, if not already.
TA/ThunderTiger are pros at doing this. They are pros at this, because they continually and frequently discontinue Supposed Hobby grade RTR models. When considering a brand or certain RC model, always look at their own site directly first. It may tell the picture better. Parts Train/support and all.
Selecting an RC model from a thrid party online vendor or LHS, rarely tells you anything in regards. Been there..
Vendors and LHS's need to sell off whatever discontinued or slow selling stuff remains on their shelf. Why would they tell you anything? You end up buying Blindly. Something that you can't get parts/support for.

Last edited:
Just Call your CC and they will force HH to cancel the order. Just tell the CC that the order is not on schedule. shipping much too late as originally stated., and you can easily buy the product anywhere else quicker..
If you really do want to cancel it. (y) I am sure you would not be the first to do this.
I don’t know, man. It was my fault. I didn’t read their “customer service bulletin” before I ordered, didn’t realize it was backordered in the first place, and got it at the sale price. If I charged it back I’d just feel like a d!ckhead.
I’ll save that approach for when they screw up, not me. 👍
And dammit, I’ve already got the livery for that Lim body all figured out…

I got an update on my order from Tower that it shipped. It was only like $50 worth of stuff but it looks like they waived the shipping fees. Pretty cool of them.

I got an update on my order from Tower that it shipped. It was only like $50 worth of stuff but it looks like they waived the shipping fees. Pretty cool of them.
They've shipped most of my stuff, all the smaller stuff. I'm waiting on the 8s OC roller..which I'm starting to think they didn't have in the warehouse or something. I'm patiently waiting. I don't mind..as long as it doesn't get canceled. I got a coupon and bought more sht 🤣

I don’t know, man. It was my fault. I didn’t read their “customer service bulletin” before I ordered, didn’t realize it was backordered in the first place, and got it at the sale price. If I charged it back I’d just feel like a d!ckhead.
I’ll save that approach for when they screw up, not me. 👍
And dammit, I’ve already got the livery for that Lim body all figured out…
Yeah if it was a steal of a price, just be patient. What I would do.(y)

Typhon 3s pre-painted body delivered FedEx this morning. Sitting in order status four days, it shipped two days ago. Good news is when HH shipped it, they deducted the shipping charge and shipped it no charge. Heck, I'll stand a four-day wait anytime to get free shipping-especially on a body.

Big shout out and thank you to Horizon for doing that. Giving them a plus-up in my book for great customer service.

Mine just shipped. Patience is a virtue..or someone said that at least once. 👍🏼✌🏼

Just about to place an order at Horizon Hobby from Canada. The recent poor reviews in trust pilot as well as here only indicates this company is having some major problems. I will just buy something from local stores like a Traxxas although I’m not a fan of their proprietary garbage. Don’t need another frustrating wait and see item in my life.

So, I talked to some of my friends behind the curtain and they are saying the problems are starting to thin out. For the most part, it should be safe ordering at this point. I didn't hear anything for about a week about my Outcast 8S EXB RTR I ordered. All I did was hit up the chat bot on their site and someone got it straightened out and it has been shipped.

I mentioned this in another thread, but ERP changeovers are one of the biggest nightmares anyone can deal with in a big company like Horizon. No, they aren't sinking. No, they aren't really in trouble. No, they aren't shrinking either. They are growing like mad, this is just a bump in the road for them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back