HH Order Status, Shipping Delays and Customer Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

Send-Flip-Break-Fix-Repeat 🤙🏼
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Infraction 4x4
Saw this when I checked my order status today. I placed an order 12 days ago and still haven't shipped everything yet. Emailed and asked what was going on and got a similar message. I'm not trippin though, it's not anything I NEED right now. I'm guessing the discontinuation, collaboration and the all the new Losi releases/back orders has something to do with it as well 🤷🏻‍♂️ They must be getting a lot negative customer service feedback too 😂 I've had a couple issues with them but overall pretty happy.

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 7.53.48 PM.png

There’s another thread about this. I have an order I placed on 7/7 that I regret and now cannot cancel. No response to requests from customer service.

There’s another thread about this. I have an order I placed on 7/7 that I regret and now cannot cancel. No response to requests from customer service.
Sorry for reposting didn't see it..

I got a lengthy email from an online place in Toronto I’ve ordered from apologizing on behalf of HH. Interesting to ask the local shops to send something out.

Well that’s a real bummer. I ordered some stuff hoping to do some stuff this weekend and now I’m gonna have to do other stuff.

Ordered an Arrma body post set Monday. Just received an Order Status Update indicating it is shipping. Fortunately, with it in the mail, I'm good for now.

I've not had any unfavorable customer service issues to date. 'AC'

Sorry for reposting didn't see it..
No, I’m glad you did. The other comments were within another thread, so it’s good to have this one out there for people to share their experiences.
I keep hearing that people are receiving their orders, some with little or no delay. My order was listed as in stock when I pulled the trigger, but now the order details screen shows it to be on back order.
I do wish I could cancel it. I had buyers remorse minutes after doing it and then couldn’t get back in to cancel. One too many cocktails while shopping RC. 😂
And they say drunken texting is bad…
Oh well, I guess I’ll be getting a Lim at some point. 🙄

One too many cocktails while shopping RC. 😂
I late night drink n' shop all the time..and I quit drinking 😂 wake up wondering what I bought the night before 😜

I saw the lead time statement when I went to Arrma's site to look at the "Christmas In July" sale. Then I saw the incredible price on the Outcast 8s EXB and the backordered status. Went to the LHS, and they had one on the shelf, matched the price, and I went home happy. Maybe the sale has an impact on this shipping issue too. Hopefully, it is a banner year for the sale I know times are tough in many places.

All companies seem to be facing these issues with incoming and outgoing shipping, supply chain issues, employees (finding and retaining), etc. Not an excuse, just a reality we may now live in forever.

huauqui

No, I’m glad you did. The other comments were within another thread, so it’s good to have this one out there for people to share their experiences.
I keep hearing that people are receiving their orders, some with little or no delay. My order was listed as in stock when I pulled the trigger, but now the order details screen shows it to be on back order.
I do wish I could cancel it. I had buyers remorse minutes after doing it and then couldn’t get back in to cancel. One too many cocktails while shopping RC. 😂
Hey Dan,
Yeah. Know the feeling. Done it twice. Hopefully my lesson learned. Buy button and brews don't mix. :)

Had no problem obtaining a return code. Cost me postage to send it back unopened. Better than having it and not using it or not liking it. Cheers. 'AC'

Hey Dan,
Yeah. Know the feeling. Done it twice. Hopefully my lesson learned. Buy button and brews don't mix. :)

Had no problem obtaining a return code. Cost me postage to send it back unopened. Better than having it and not using it or not liking it. Cheers. 'AC'
What the hell are you talking about? What do you mean send it back? Ownership should be my penance for shopping drunk, dammit! 😂

That’s how I ended up being the owner of a DR8.

I've totally ordered rc's while intoxicated and had no memory of it! Didn't know till they showed up.. That happened 2x 🤣

I late night drink n' shop all the time..and I quit drinking 😂 wake up wondering what I bought the night before 😜
HaHa!! My brother speaks of doing that.. I've never experienced it myself.
I make "most" of my bad decisions sober..guess that makes me an idiot?🤔🤷‍♂️🤣🤣
I've totally ordered rc's while intoxicated and had no memory of it! Didn't know till they showed up.. That happened 2x 🤣
You "might" have a problem.. not judging though😁🤷‍♂️😉🍻

HaHa!! My brother speaks of doing that.. I've never experienced it myself.
I make "most" of my bad decisions sober..guess that makes me an idiot?🤔🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

You "might" have a problem.. not judging though😁🤷‍♂️😉🍻

Oh no sir, Im Fully aware I did. Im 2 years sober now..
Meaning I gotta come up with a new excuse for why I make a bad decisions🤣

Oh no sir, Im Fully aware I did. Im 2 years sober now..
Meaning I gotta come up with a new excuse for why I make a bad decisions🤣
Good for you bro!! I've never had the drinking problem, my brother has it bad however.. can't help someone who doesn't want it. It's hard to watch, impossible to tolerate..

Saw this when I checked my order status today. I placed an order 12 days ago and still haven't shipped everything yet. Emailed and asked what was going on and got a similar message. I'm not trippin though, it's not anything I NEED right now. I'm guessing the discontinuation, collaboration and the all the new Losi releases/back orders has something to do with it as well 🤷🏻‍♂️ They must be getting a lot negative customer service feedback too 😂 I've had a couple issues with them but overall pretty happy.

View attachment 312326

>>> Basically HH is telling you that their business is all F$4%^ked up right now. Plain and simple!! Not in control.
And this didn't happen over night all of a sudden. So it is not a wonder why.;)
And so are you and we all screwed as a result. Lets call it what it is.
They are in damage control, and don't have a grip on their business, if you read between the lines.
For the many years, they were never in control of Poor outsourced Factory QC.
So their 2 year warranty had to eat much of their Factory QC flaws. And that has also eaten some of their $Bottom Line$.

It's why they have been quick to deny many warranty claims lately. Like with my Fireteam 6 months ago. Gave me a hard way to go, Never ran it one time, with bad stripped out parts poorly assembled. Took me a month to escalate it to a HH Manager. And only then they had a change of heart. Only After I sent them a link to my Fireteam build here at AF.
There are many companies in this boat right now, for obvious reasons.

Edited.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back