Hoonitron - Giant RC car 😂🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about turning lemons to lemonade..
Now That's an impressive turn of events 💪
Ignore my son being goofy, but you get the gist below. In a way I liked the Rx7 better. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t miss the lack of reliability of the rotary or it’s lack of torque, but there is something about taking a car from a stock horsepower of 255 to get it to put down 463rwhp on the dyno.

824B96A2-7AB2-47C8-BECB-69F63CCDB539.jpeg

there is something about taking a car from a stock horsepower of 255 to get it to put down 463rwhp on the dyno
Gorgeous car! And I totally agree about the personal connection with a car that has been upgraded. I did something similar a while back.

Ignore my son being goofy, but you get the gist below. In a way I liked the Rx7 better. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t miss the lack of reliability of the rotary or it’s lack of torque, but there is something about taking a car from a stock horsepower of 255 to get it to put down 463rwhp on the dyno.

HELL YEAH!!!
Even MORE MASSIVELY IMPRESSIVE is when people realize it's coming from a ~79cu in. motor that weights less than your kid.

That would be my facial expression too ,if my old man had a beastly run-about ,at that age!!!

I'm guessing you take your kid to the park in the Viper and then unload all your Kratons from it ... just to scare up the soccer moms.

HELL YEAH!!!
Even MORE MASSIVELY IMPRESSIVE is when people realize it's coming from a ~79cu in. motor that weights less than your kid.

That would be my facial expression too ,if my old man had a beastly run-about ,at that age!!!

I'm guessing you take your kid to the park in the Viper and then unload all your Kratons from it ... just to scare up the soccer moms.
I popped the motor once, it was crazy to see once they pulled it. It literally was sitting on this tiny bench, they are tiny.

I don't like all the attention, but he does enjoy being picked up from golf practice in it. I have put headers & a 3inch exhaust on it, it definitely makes some noise. It is sad how people at golf treat me different when I drive up in it vs my beater daily driver. Makes me want to tell them all to f-off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back