How do you guys that film get your shots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Colorado and my big ass is terrified of going down a mountain. :eek::ROFLMAO:
Yea, I'm too uncoordinated for that sh!t. Pizza-french fries...pizza..French fries....:rolleyes: I'll fly down it sittin' on a saucer sled though!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

OMG...I'm so jelly! 🏂 I am struggling out east with one of the worst seasons ever for NO snow. 😞 I'm debating even getting a season pass for next year as we speak.
I can relate on that one. It's been years since there has been good snowfall in California. Thankfully we are getting some much needed rain / snow (unforunately to much to fast in some areas) :eek: I got a season pass late in the year for a reduced price. Going to try and go up as much as I can before the season ends that's for sure.
I'll take a sled down that.....that's about it. :ROFLMAO:
😆 On the flip side I'm terrified of sledding. No way to stop once you get going. 🌲

I can relate on that one. It's been years since there has been good snowfall in California. Thankfully we are getting some much needed rain / snow (unforunately to much to fast in some areas) :eek: I got a season pass late in the year for a reduced price. Going to try and go up as much as I can before the season ends that's for sure.

😆 On the flip side I'm terrified of sledding. No way to stop once you get going. 🌲
This is older...2016 I was still teaching my gf how to board and I was obviously learning how to use a selfie stick..lol 🤣 Can't find anything recent.

I tried to record one if mine 1 time. It resulted in a broken a arm and bulkhead when I forgot to watch the car and stared at the phone to see if it was still in frame or not.
I've seen ppl use those car cell phone mounts Jerry rigged onto the Tx, I might try that and see how it goes. I'd love to get some clips of me crashing... er.. bashing I mean.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back