How fast does it go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChemEng

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave EXB
Invariably someone will approach me while in the field and say "wow thats cool! how fast does it go?!?!?"

Now our cars are fast, stupid fast in fact whether you are sporting castle, HW or RTR... I actually have no idea how fast they are, ive never cared enough to push them.

I am guessing you guys get the same question, so how do you respond?

I get that all the time. I just say 60-70 mph on pavement depending on what gear I put in it. That usually blows their minds anyway.

I like this one... kill to birds with one stone, 'cause "can i try?" is often the second question, especially from kids.
I prefer to kill 2 stones with 1 bird.

I usually say 60-70.

They think I'm full of shiot when I tell them 162mph..I test an tune in neighborhood,I never have spectators when I run them at my speedrun spot..shiots way to dangerous for spectators on full sends...they are stressful as it is..spectators would make things way worse

Last edited:
They think I'm full of shiot when I tell them 162mph..I test an tune in neighborhood,I never have spectators when I run them at my speedrun spot..shiots way to dangerous for spectators on full sends...they are stressful as it is..spectators would make things way worse
Spectators make me pucker up... especially when my 4 year old is driving… we run our cars at the church fields on sunday... im probably going to hell, but there is usually nobody around to get in the way... 🤷‍♂️

88-mph.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back