I have achieved peak American

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Chevy and apple pie.
Early 2000s chevy half rusted and 150,000+ miles.
I am so sick of the junkies everywhere...Oh I'm sorry, I mean the homeless. They have more rights than the average citizen. If it hasn't hit your neighborhood yet give it time.
If it hits my street (the 7 people living on 3 miles of road does not count as a neighborhood) the 12 gauge I was cleaning the other day comes out...duh.

nw6cz.jpg
43660d06f95144eee3070effbc723562.jpg

This thread is so good… PDX, camping (I like winters in the cascades), smoking, Chevy’s, ‘Merica, keep it coming. Not the damn homeless meth addicts though. They do suck ba!!s.

This thread is so good… PDX, camping (I like winters in the cascades), smoking, Chevy’s, ‘Merica, keep it coming. Not the damn homeless meth addicts though. They do suck ba!!s.
Sounds like you have some experience there

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Sounds like you have some experience there

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF
I can't lie. More the camping part, living in the NW, old worthless 4x4 trucks. Having a smoke up in the cool winter mountains is something I look forward to all year (the only time I smoke, BTW). But not so much the rest of it. Just funny. While I am no 'Merica Trumper AntiVaxer, you can't go far or do much around these parts without learning how to live together with them. While my politics are of the long-haired man-bun weed-smoking hippy-types of Portland, my lifestyle and look is more of the daytime white collared fiscal conservative type, evening/weekend redneck big truck driving, Audi fixing, RC wrenching, gas-powered yard equipment using type. It makes for odd friends, varying hobbies, the need to frankly get along with different people and perspectives. My abilities are "so-so" on the last point.

I can't lie. More the camping part, living in the NW, old worthless 4x4 trucks. Having a smoke up in the cool winter mountains is something I look forward to all year (the only time I smoke, BTW). But not so much the rest of it. Just funny. While I am no 'Merica Trumper AntiVaxer, you can't go far or do much around these parts without learning how to live together with them. While my politics are of the long-haired man-bun weed-smoking hippy-types of Portland, my lifestyle and look is more of the daytime white collared fiscal conservative type, evening/weekend redneck big truck driving, Audi fixing, RC wrenching, gas-powered yard equipment using type. It makes for odd friends, varying hobbies, the need to frankly get along with different people and perspectives. My abilities are "so-so" on the last point.
I meant the sucks balls part 🤣🤣🤫🤫 j/k

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back