I remember Werner Sline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
PIZZAS!
1712186390663.jpeg

Ah. The Hobao Hyper MT. A proper independent suspension MT. The chassis. Wish ARRMA would make something similar. Something a little more unique. Similar chassis and a two speed transmission....for fun. An 8s capable 7th scale Big Rock would've been more interesting than another buggy chassis to me.

thank your guys, i appreciate ! yeah , i'm still doing RC stuff, exploring various scales, building my own chassis
it's fun
i try not to do the same stuff too much...
if i bought an armaa again, it would be the mojave : it looks awesome !

Ah. The Hobao Hyper MT. A proper independent suspension MT. The chassis. Wish ARRMA would make something similar. Something a little more unique. Similar chassis and a two speed transmission....for fun. An 8s capable 7th scale Big Rock would've been more interesting than another buggy chassis to me.
the MTX is a keeper for sure, maybe the best RC is bought ! i didn't have my to modify to push it to maximum stupidity !

Last edited:
thank your guys, i appreciate ! yeah , i'm still doing RC stuff, exploring various scales, building my own chassis
it's fun
i try not to do the same stuff too much...
if i bought an armaa again, it would be the mojave : it looks awesome !

the MTX is a keeper for sure, maybe the best RC is bought ! i didn't have my to modify to push it to maximum stupidity !

See I told you there was a thread about you.

Back