Infraction Infraction 3S A-Arm upgrade but..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XplicitRC

Never let anyone compromise your integrity🤙
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Vorteks
  6. Voltage
  7. Infraction 4x4
So I’ve upgraded to aluminum A-Arms , aluminum hubs carriers ect. Installed 17mm hex and GRPs. Just noticed all the play in the hubs and where the pins fit into the chassis there’s room for a washer but unsure of the width and where I could get them as I do not have a micrometer to measure. Everything is tight and where it should be. I haven’t had much run time on this one maybe 2 pks since upgrade. Any help is much appreciated.

IMG_4221.jpeg

IMG_4220.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes the whole arm shifts thought aluminum would reduce this happening, but I should have had some ‘to size’ washers on hand just in case. But OEM arms have washers on the outer pin but not on the inside.🤷🏻 12$ fix I’m willing to make to ease my OCD.😂😂

Did you get a knock off brand.. I'm gonna guess you did!? 🤔
I got them off eBay from KingHobby? seemed to be machined from decent quality aluminum none have bent or broke yet, but I don’t bash it hard mainly just a few fast passes when it goes out. I feel like I should have checked how how the OEM fit first. I’ll know better next time 😬😂🤙

I got them off eBay from KingHobby? seemed to be machined from decent quality aluminum none have bent or broke yet, but I don’t bash it hard mainly just a few fast passes when it goes out. I feel like I should have checked how how the OEM fit first. I’ll know better next time 😬😂🤙
I'm just talking crap, I was gonna go with the HR ones for my mega but wondered how the cheaper ones like eBay or those RCAWD (also eBay) would fair.. 🤔

I'm just talking crap, I was gonna go with the HR ones for my mega but wondered how the cheaper ones like eBay or those RCAWD (also eBay) would fair.. 🤔
These ones have been great I just so happened to notice after the HR hub install. I had to cut my original body which I’ll be getting another but there are hardly any aerodynamics left lol after the holes gaping after cutting. Maybe I’ll try something a little different body wise later too.🤔

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back