Outcast Installed the RPM Front bumper/skid plate & rear skid plate on Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good together. Mine doesn’t seem to fit with the stock bumper. You have to bend the rpm bumper to make them fit together?

full

Added the RPM bumper and rear skid plate. I just left the Outcast bumper on, as it fit just fine. Also added some Proline Badlands! Haven't driven it yet though, but will get a chance this weekend.

Disregard.

Just had to bend it a tiny bit.

Last edited:
Did anyone on this thread try the RPM bumper on the Kraton 8S? Which RPM bumper are we looking at? My TBR front bumper bit the dust pretty fast

I will come back here in another 3 yrs and look for 10 or 12S kratom bumpers, lol.

Yeah, I really like the fit and finish to the bumper on the truck. I've never had an issue with any RPM product I've purchased.

Read about some of the issues with the screws that come with the Tbone's.

All supplied mounting hardware here fit to spec. Took 5 minutes to attach the bumper to the front skid plate, remove the Outcast bumper (2 screws), remove the 4 screws on the chassis and use the 4 longer screws provided with the bumper to install on the truck. Couldn't be more basic and straight forward. I left the Outcast bumper mount on the truck as it provides some of the support for the a-arms, and should also work like a bit of a stopper for the RPM on really hard impacts.

Same with the rear skid, 4 screws out, 4 supplied longer ones and skid plate back on.

Looks are one part of the equation, the next part will be to see how it holds up after a few front enders!
Did you have to dremel the bottom part shown in the picture to get it to fit correctly or what it direct fit on yours?
20210814_015844.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back