is jennys rc legit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was wondering if jrc is legit i was going to order a motor and esc and the prices almost seemed unreal so that led me to the question is jennys rc legit
Yes.

i was wondering if jrc is legit i was going to order a motor and esc and the prices almost seemed unreal so that led me to the question is jennys rc legit
have you ordered anything off it

Its amazing isn't it!?

Yes they are legit. Extremely good prices and great service. I've been using them forever along with everybody else.

They disassemble new kits and sell the parts. I've never once gotten anything that didn't look absolutely perfect. Even with the screws I've never really even noticed tool marks, they do a fantastic job.

Yes, Jenny has lot of my money. Wife thinks she's a hooker I'm cheating with. 🤣

They have an ebay also. If you keep watch they price cut on there to move stock and sell some things ridiculous cheap once in a while.
I bought 3 nitro rustler transmissions for 12 bucks total and 5 shipping last October ish.
I built this whole nitro slash (besides engine and pipe) at that time- built it stupid cheap. Like 1/3rd the cost of a new one.

20230703_155927.jpg

have you ordered anything off it
Yes, atleast 10 orders over a year and all were delivered in a reasonable timeframe.

Customer service is also stellar if you have any issues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back