is jennys rc legit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it's not legit, the worst place ever to buy the best parts. Stay far away and leave those to the people with little money but high churn in parts.

I Should Go Reaction GIF by Bounce

No, it's not legit, the worst place ever to buy the best parts. Stay far away and leave those to the people with little money but high churn in parts.

I Should Go Reaction GIF by Bounce

Its like when someone ask if the cake is good at a birthday party and I tell them no so I can eat it all myself🤣

Jenny's is amazing all there parts come literally as pictured you can get a brand new 6s Spektrum motor for 37. An entire servo saver, top plate etc etc etc for 20$ a 651 servo for 8$. The only place I get parts if possible. Excellent customer service and fast shipping. I've emailed them a number of times and always get a response within an hour.

Just ordered some shocks from jenny’s a moment ago, Great source for parts!
Just remember if your getting electronics from them, you don't have a warranty. For me that makes a lot of the rtr esc’s a lot less desirable.

i was wondering if jrc is legit i was going to order a motor and esc and the prices almost seemed unreal so that led me to the question is jennys rc legit
Jennys is probably the #1 spot where everyone here shops at..can't beat the prices and the common things people need are there . I have bought from Jenny's plenty with no issues..it's a go👍
Mike is that china guy that slaps 3 QA pass stickers on your parts 🤣

Its amazing isn't it!?

Yes they are legit. Extremely good prices and great service. I've been using them forever along with everybody else.

They disassemble new kits and sell the parts. I've never once gotten anything that didn't look absolutely perfect. Even with the screws I've never really even noticed tool marks, they do a fantastic job.
They're great! Don't Tell too many people about it, insider secret. :cool:
I built an entire rig from parts. not the most cost effective thing but maybe considering I used parts from multiple different models.
Much of the time its cheaper to buy more than you need then just the few parts you do from Arrma.
And the parts are new, unused. Never an issue. Im not far from them so standard USPS gets here in a day or 2 but shipping isn't free.

I keep spreadsheets. My Big Buggy cost me Under $1000 with mostly Arrma EXB parts, FlySjy Radio, Servo upgrades, fans and accessories for it.
Not bad, it's Way better than what you can buy from them as an RTR and building it is 3/4 of the fun.

I built an entire rig from parts. not the most cost effective thing but maybe considering I used parts from multiple different models
Guilty 🤣

i was wondering if jrc is legit i was going to order a motor and esc and the prices almost seemed unreal so that led me to the question is jennys rc legit
Over 3 years buying from them and never had a problem

I am actually surprises they can do what they are doing.
For Arrma and the dealers, it is sort of an unfair competition in the market, which I would expect to not exist for long.

But it has.

Once he buys the rc there is no law saying what he can and cannot do with them.

I understand I might be touching a sensitive subject here and I am no law expert, but I am pretty sure it is not that simple.

But nice for the USA located fellas around here to have cheaper options for parts.

He's buying a toy from a retail shop and then stripping it for it's base parts and reselling it.

It would be the exact same as you buying a brand new box of StarWars TPM Legos for $100 and taking it apart to resell it for just its base blocks separately; ex Darth Maul for $150 and Jar Jar Binks for $0.01.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back