Jennyrc Legit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,
I was wondering if jennyrc is legit. Prices seem almost to good to be true.
Cheers
Awesome place to order..love them...but shipping can be expensive so try to order as much as you can under your cart to lower shipping costs

I dealt with Ted (the owner) personally.. He's such a tough guy..
Nothing I do trips him up.

He's as sharp as a ginsu blade or blades.
Episode 18 Anger GIF by The Simpsons

How long does does the shipping take. Approximately. If you know or anyone else does. I live in europe.
Ik here in the united States about a week maybey less depending how far you are .but for Europe I'm not sure . probably faster than from china👍😁 maybey 2 weeks

I don't know how they get my parts from New Jersey to Reno/Tahoe in two days but I'm not complaining.
Ironically Ted at JennysRc gets them to me alot slower and I live aprox a 2 hour drive away. Probably a Shipping logistics thing out of Jennys control.
But Jennys is the best. I couldn't afford many of these Arrmas if it were not for kit breakers. This is true for so many of us here at AF. I think 99% of AF members use jennys. Top notch company. Organized well etc. No BS. :cool: Spoke with Ted several times. Helped me out with hard to get parts in limited supply. Many Newbs have questioned whether they are legit or not. Yes the prices are legit. So is JennysRC.

Last edited:
Hey,
I was wondering if jennyrc is legit. Prices seem almost to good to be true.
Chee

Super legit. Just got a new center diff from them this week :cool:
I think by this time already u know they are legit,been buying from them since I started the hobby 3 years ago and never had an issue whit them,custome service just great in a part that wasn't their fault and still send me a new one.just like another comment I see just go Ham,Blessings 🙏🤝

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back