Is RC Universe dead?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
For the last three weeks, i have been trying to log in to RC Universe, and all i get is an error stating i need to change my password, so, i change my password only to repeatedly get the same error. The error i get is, my email is already in use (no duh, since i am the one using that email address), and that my user name is already in use (again, me, since i have been using that user name and email on there for almost 2 years now), and then asks if i forgot my password and if so to reset it, which seems like instead of letting me log in, it seems to think i am trying to register.

I haven't been there in years but I have heard RCTech is having issues (both sites are owned by the same company) so maybe it's related?

The email already in use message though makes me think you're trying to register and not sign-in. Unless their forum templates are really messed up I would make for certain you're on the right page.

I haven't been there in years but I have heard RCTech is having issues (both sites are owned by the same company) so maybe it's related?

The email already in use message though makes me think you're trying to register and not sign-in. Unless their forum templates are really messed up I would make for certain you're on the right page.

This started about 3 weeks ago. I had no problems then logging in, and then all of a sudden every time i try to log in, i get a redirect with the error messages. I mostly was trying to find out some info on an exceed drift car i picked up, so i found another forum i can use for it, instead of dealing with RCU.

I only use rcuniverse to read on old reviews or when looking for some diy fix, and not signing in, just to read.

The one that is full force online is rcgroups, my go to for buying and selling what I cant find anywhere else or to save those pesky ebay fees.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back