Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul should be scared imho.

Mike Tyson Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
That's the eyes. That's what I remember. No one stood a chance. Mike was knocking people out when he was 16, semi pro. Paul was doing Tik Toks. Paul can box. Mike can fight. There's a difference.

They should give Jake a chin guard and,a few pillows strapped around his head ..🤣🤣🤣 and I hope Mike bytes his ear off👍

What a great quote, and so true! 😂
A good plan for Jake would be to call out that day🤣🤣. Or Run

Granted IF this was just some regular 58 old dude with very little boxing experience.. against such a young guy then yeah it would be a No contest.

But as soon as Mr.Paul takes a couple of swings and lands a good punch (or two) it's going to trigger the Beast in Tyson-
All those years of fighting and beating the sh!t out of other Bigger boxers will be Unleashed.

Whatever Jake had planned or whatever the "planned" stage show it's suppose to be will be completely shredded.

Tyson can and will take just about Anything this kid can throw at him. He's seen it and took it all before.
Paul on the other hand...
That boy is going to See & know what True Fear is..
come fight night.

Jake will be schooled by M.I.T.
mike tyson boxing GIF

Because physics.
Agree100%. Time to take Jake to school. I don't think he has a clue what's coming. Wants the attention and notetriety. Be patient Jake, it's coming! Lol.

I wanna see them in a cage match.so little boy Jake can't run or hide🤣🤣🤣

That's the eyes. That's what I remember. No one stood a chance. Mike was knocking people out when he was 16, semi pro. Paul was doing Tik Toks. Paul can box. Mike can fight. There's a difference.
Mike can wrestle also.he was in WWE for awhile.id love for Mike to tomb stone Pauly boy🤣🤣🤣

I thought Jake canceled the fight? Confusing af 😂
Mike will cancel Paul 🤣🤣

Paul should be scared imho.

Mike Tyson Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
Oh he is..they caught Paul at Walmart buying new underwear.🤣🤣

Last edited:
RIP Jake Paul, he 's not much of a fighter anyway, and Tyson is a monster. Everyone knows how Tyson grew up and his personality, I'm sad to hear it will be kid gear used instead of letting it be legit. Tyson has kept in amazing shape and has trained very hard for this fight. He says he's always scared before a fight but that turns to excitement as the fight approaches.

I don't think Tyson would agree to a staged fight, it's just not who he is as a person, Jake Paul is done for.

RIP Jake Paul, he 's not much of a fighter anyway, and Tyson is a monster. Everyone knows how Tyson grew up and his personality, I'm sad to hear it will be kid gear used instead of letting it be legit. Tyson has kept in amazing shape and has trained very hard for this fight. He says he's always scared before a fight but that turns to excitement as the fight approaches.

I don't think Tyson would agree to a staged fight, it's just not who he is as a person, Jake Paul is done for.
The padded head gear is to try to salvage any career Paul has left after this fight🤣🤣🤣

Fight Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I do think someone needs to start an elderly fighting league....
I’m in! I’m not quite elderly yet, though. I’m actually about the same age as Tyson. And to see him training now makes me ashamed of myself. I’ve been telling my wife that after I got my second knee replacement (almost three weeks ago now) that I was going to start working out again and get back down to my fighting weight. She got pretty serious about fitness again last year and is really fit. I joke that it’s easier for her though because she’s younger than me. 😂

I’m in! I’m not quite elderly yet, though. I’m actually about the same age as Tyson. And to see him training now makes me ashamed of myself. I’ve been telling my wife that after I got my second knee replacement (almost three weeks ago now) that I was going to start working out again and get back down to my fighting weight. She got pretty serious about fitness again last year and is really fit. I joke that it’s easier for her though because she’s younger than me. 😂

I am on that same track. I can barely use my right arm anymore at 40 yrs old and my knees, back, and neck hurt often too.
I just cant imagine how Mike can still do this at his age... Maybe it is just my bad genetics from inbred English royalty.

[QUOT post: 1082111, member: 29451"]
[/QUOTE]
Dan I think you got a good chance up against Mike 😁👍 your pretty much a bionic man with them titanium knees. You just need a good set of titanium fists 👊👊🤣🤣

Ain't no one gonna mess with me. I'll trip em up with my oxygen cord and hit em with my walker!
That would be some funny ass poop to see🤣🤣

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I am 100% for Mike Tyson knocking Paul's teeth out. The age difference is real though. As much as I hope Paul gets destroyed, I also give him credit for being more than just mouth. He beat Nate Diaz and Anderson Silva in the last couple of years, both wins by decision. Silva was the longest reigning UFC champion ever and was 47 at the time of the fight. Diaz was 38, so not far past prime fighting age.
That said, Silva and Diaz were mixed martial artists so boxing wasn't their profession. But still, fast punches are important in MMA and to me that means Paul has enough skill to dodge younger top level fighters enough to survive a fight.
Problem for Paul is I seriously doubt Silva and Diaz could punch as hard in their prime as Tyson can at 58 years old. I think Tyson can still display a lot of speed and power, question is how long can he do that? I expect Paul to try a lot of hugging to fatigue Tyson enough he has a better chance to dodge his punches. I don't care what 58 year old we are talking about, endurance fades with age, especially high intensity endurance, that is Paul's biggest advantage. If he can figure out how to use that to his advantage, he has a chance of going the distance which IMO is what he wants, bragging rights to say Tyson couldn't knock him out. If he can't figure it out, he'll be watching the inside of his eyelids while I smile. :ROFLMAO:

They will not be wearing head gear… No idea why people keep spreading that nonsense.. Neither Tyson, nor Paul would ever attempt this shitt that way.. USA Today, and The Independent both say the same. Tyson says the same. Paul has been adamant about it too. They will use weighted gloves.. it’s an exhibition, not a pro-fight.. Knockouts are allowed.

If you think Tyson would ever take a dive for loot; you need to step away from the crackpipe. Honestly.

That being said-Jake Paul has seriously trained for some years now, and had matches with some very dangerous MFers over the past few years.. He’s not JUST running his mouth.. Tyson had RJJ.. Which was a joke imho, and RJJ used to be my favorite fighter ever.

Here’s the difference- while Jake has been serious, and active; he’s also fighting dangerous guys OUTSIDE THEIR ELEMENT. How many were the best heavyweight boxer ever? I’ll wait.. 🙄
For everyone saying Mike is old, you feel old at 40, and he’s taken hits, etc… EXACTLY-he’s taken hits. He’s TRAINED. It was his LIFE. You are NOT the same as a world class athlete LOL. He’s had the best trainers, he goes ELEVENTYBILLION%, had the top Dr’s, etc.. You are not Mike Tyson. To compare yourself to that level of physical specimen is lunacy imo.

Tyson should absolutely destroy him, and not even need to go hard. This is NOT Conor MacGregor.

Don't get me wrong, I am 100% for Mike Tyson knocking Paul's teeth out. The age difference is real though. As much as I hope Paul gets destroyed, I also give him credit for being more than just mouth. He beat Nate Diaz and Anderson Silva in the last couple of years, both wins by decision. Silva was the longest reigning UFC champion ever and was 47 at the time of the fight. Diaz was 38, so not far past prime fighting age.
That said, Silva and Diaz were mixed martial artists so boxing wasn't their profession. But still, fast punches are important in MMA and to me that means Paul has enough skill to dodge younger top level fighters enough to survive a fight.
Problem for Paul is I seriously doubt Silva and Diaz could punch as hard in their prime as Tyson can at 58 years old. I think Tyson can still display a lot of speed and power, question is how long can he do that? I expect Paul to try a lot of hugging to fatigue Tyson enough he has a better chance to dodge his punches. I don't care what 58 year old we are talking about, endurance fades with age, especially high intensity endurance, that is Paul's biggest advantage. If he can figure out how to use that to his advantage, he has a chance of going the distance which IMO is what he wants, bragging rights to say Tyson couldn't knock him out. If he can't figure it out, he'll be watching the inside of his eyelids while I smile. :ROFLMAO:
I agree , endurance is a factor.how long can Paul go dodging and running into corners for water,🤔 Tyson .many years of self control he knows the game .Tyson is like a fine wine .he gets better with age .all's I have to say is God bless Paul when Tyson finally connects with his left upper cut to Paul's bony chin.good bye ..Tweety birds for life🤣🤣

Youth has its advantages, no doubt.
IF they were playing ANY other sport...

But when it's basically a Deathmatch , Experience AND Power, That... Iron Mike has those in spades!

Paul can dodge and Run -in an enclosed space- for only so long..
Once Mike gives him a tickle or two in the ribs.. I don't think he's going to be moving so good after that.

Money on Mike, he will come out 100% ready to fight and taking a souvenir.

People forget how much weight Mike cut to be at a heavy weight, he is a much larger fighter than statistics suggests. He would murder most MMA fighters if he put on those tiny gloves. Most fighters are tactical, Mike get to be his true self in the ring, bloody killer.

Back