Typhon Just out of curiousity.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not with the "in traffic" specificity but, generally speaking, yeah. We found our way into traffic all on our own. I feel fortunate to have had my childhood in the late 70s and early 80s during a time when being gone for hours, sometimes the whole day, wasn't a cause for concern and helmets weren't a thing. We'd walk miles and miles into wooded areas and did all kinds of stupid crap (in retrospect I'm a little shocked we always found our way back without getting lost). We always lived in a cul-de-sac so traffic wasn't really an issue immediately out the front door.
Kids were cheap back then. Now they are expensive......
Not if you put them down in case of serious injury...

I don't recall being told where to go, just GO OUTSIDE!! My friends and I could usually be found in the woods.. funny thing, I don't recall my parents ever even mentioning ticks when I was a youngin, now I can't even walk my mowed yard without picking one up..nasty little things those ticks are!!😬🤬

Not with the "in traffic" specificity but, generally speaking, yeah. We found our way into traffic all on our own. I feel fortunate to have had my childhood in the late 70s and early 80s during a time when being gone for hours, sometimes the whole day, wasn't a cause for concern and helmets weren't a thing. We'd walk miles and miles into wooded areas and did all kinds of stupid crap (in retrospect I'm a little shocked we always found our way back without getting lost). We always lived in a cul-de-sac so traffic wasn't really an issue immediately out the front door.

Not if you put them down in case of serious injury...
Kind of surprised of your childhood ventures Diem. I imagined you studying and obtaining a few masters or PhD degrees by the age of 13. :unsure:

Kind of surprised of your childhood ventures Diem. I imagined you studying and obtaining a few masters or PhD degrees by the age of 13. :unsure:
lol, you're a riot. I didn't even graduate high school. :LOL:

You shore do talk good for one of them there dropouts.
It's already hotter'n 110 degrees, I tell ya whut. If it gets one degree hotter I'm gonna kick your...

I chock it up to having grown up bi-lingual from the age of three which, to my mind, increases someone's affinity to language in general. I read somewhere that growing up speaking multiple languages maps the brain a bit differently although how much that plays into it would be a matter of speculation. I've always found language interesting and reading a book by Anthony Robbins (yes, that self help guru) when I was 20 that contained a section titiled "The Transformational Vocabulary" in which he argued (rather convincingly I have to say) that we open ourselves up to a richer palette of emotions which in turn affects how we experience life simply by having a larger pool of adjectives with which to describe what we experience, really cemented my love of language. I decided to be an active, life long student of the subject and, ever since, when I hear a word I'm not familiar with I look it up and then look to use it in conversation as soon as possible to move it from RAM to long term storage and anchor it to my vocabulary.

It's already hotter'n 110 degrees, I tell ya whut. If it gets one degree hotter I'm gonna kick your...

I chock it up to having grown up bi-lingual from the age of three which, to my mind, increases someone's affinity to language in general. I read somewhere that growing up speaking multiple languages maps the brain a bit differently although how much that plays into it would be a matter of speculation. I've always found language interesting and reading a book by Anthony Robbins (yes, that self help guru) when I was 20 that contained a section titiled "The Transformational Vocabulary" in which he argued (rather convincingly I have to say) that we open ourselves up to a richer palette of emotions which in turn affects how we experience life simply by having a larger pool of adjectives with which to describe what we experience, really cemented my love of language. I decided to be an active, life long student of the subject and, ever since, when I hear a word I'm not familiar with I look it up and then look to use it in conversation as soon as possible to move it from RAM to long term storage and anchor it to my vocabulary.
Just curious (lol), what was the last word you looked up? And how did you use it?

Just curious (lol), what was the last word you looked up? And how did you use it?
lol...I'm not 100% certain but, I think it was alacrity. "Justin Gaethje mauled him on Saturday. His verve and alacrity is on a totally different level. Ferguson didn't have a chance."

I played in the road as a kid untill I got hit. But you may be onto something I never thought of. Thanks.
I've got a question I have a typhon6s v5 ,I know that when your feo t wheels are in the air your not In Contron but I would sure like to be able to pull them up on de.and it see
S likens matter what I do I can't get the fro g wheels. Up more than 1 in buti see 3s withwheellii bars on them is it gears I have goo. Batts help me

I've got a question I have a typhon6s v5 ,I know that when your feo t wheels are in the air your not In Contron but I would sure like to be able to pull them up on de.and it see
S likens matter what I do I can't get the fro g wheels. Up more than 1 in buti see 3s withwheellii bars on them is it gears I have goo. Batts help me
I'm not sure if its my edible kicking in or what, but I have no idea what you talking about.

I'm not sure if its my edible kicking in or what, but I have no idea what you talking about.
I’m sober as a judge and didn’t understand a lick either… 😵‍💫

My edible had been kicked in let's try this again. I HAVE A Typhon 6s it is stock. What do I need to do to get this thing to pull a wheelie, I see 3s typhons doing it all the time do I need to drop a tooth on my pinion, we have a tight little track we run on and coming out of one of the corners you have about two feet before the obstacle .I have a battery that has plenty of punch power in it and also I have bumped the punch level in my car( I really didn't want to do that due to wear on gears).

My edible had been kicked in let's try this again. I HAVE A Typhon 6s it is stock. What do I need to do to get this thing to pull a wheelie, I see 3s typhons doing it all the time do I need to drop a tooth on my pinion, we have a tight little track we run on and coming out of one of the corners you have about two feet before the obstacle .I have a battery that has plenty of punch power in it and also I have bumped the punch level in my car( I really didn't want to do that due to wear on gears).
You add silicone ear plugs to the rear end. And up the punch level also gotta have traction mine is truggied. I dropped a tooth on the pinion. I'm gonna go back to about 100000 weight oil without ear plugs. I tried it but it either wheelies or spines out quickly try a few different ways but locking the rear will pull the front up

Back