Limitless Raz Shifrin just hit 218MPH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are absolutely Raz haters out there, but it's more about the war than r/c
I hear what your saying but it is so wrong on so many levels to hate a person because of where they live .I personally have not heard anyone hating on RAZ because he is in Israel..but I'm sure we have a few out there that have to mention it which is pretty messed up..

Just pull the old on off. Might help the other grow out.
I went to the foot doctor last Monday and he was going to try to see if it was lifting off and I stopped him and said let me try, well I tryed gently lifting the front and it's stuck in good .not budging.i never had to drain it or drill a hole in the nail to release the blood under and it seemed to just dry up on its own .🤷 So doctor said if it's not hurting you then let it do it's thing.a new nail will grow and slowly push the old one off .I said ok and I got a bill of 165 for a damn doctor's visit ..thanks for nothing Mr foot doctor.😥I could have spent that loot on more rc stuff ..god damn .one step forward two steps back🤷
I hope this is a hate free forum.
It better be a hate free forum..we don't tolerate hate here .that's uncalled for ..I love all my bi+ches here😍😍 oh and tons of 😘 to all my beloved haters🤣🤣

I went to the foot doctor last Monday and he was going to try to see if it was lifting off and I stopped him and said let me try, well I tryed gently lifting the front and it's stuck in good .not budging.i never had to drain it or drill a hole in the nail to release the blood under and it seemed to just dry up on its own .🤷 So doctor said if it's not hurting you then let it do it's thing.a new nail will grow and slowly push the old one off .I said ok and I got a bill of 165 for a damn doctor's visit ..thanks for nothing Mr foot doctor.😥I could have spent that loot on more rc stuff ..god damn .one step forward two steps back🤷

It better be a hate free forum..we don't tolerate hate here .that's uncalled for ..I love all my bi+ches here😍😍
Geez guys we can even go one page of a thread without getting into feet stuff? Honestly🙄🙄🤣🦶🏼

Geez guys we can even go one page of a thread without getting into feet stuff? Honestly🙄🙄🤣🦶🏼
Well speed running has alot of toe eliminators out there..as a matter a fact I have one TOE ELIMINATOR that I don't want this coming at my toes..😁 I might just have to remove the aluminum front splitter cause it's gonna get me one day😬

IMG_20240101_154434608.jpg

It better be a hate free forum..we don't tolerate hate here .that's uncalled for ..I love all my bi+ches here😍😍 oh and tons of 😘 to all my beloved haters🤣🤣
I dropped a cast iron man hole cover on my toes . its not nice ( was doing some yard work at home no boots you learn the hard way :cry:)

Oh I believe they will feel pain many hours later lol.i assure you all that I personally from my speed running experience that when I did just a little over 60 mph on my kraton and it skipped off a rock on the road that thing came right at me ,I tryed to jump but was to late before it struck my right toe and it's been 4 months now and my toe nail is still black and blue .it hasn't fall off yet but a new nail seems to be pushing the old one out .which is good news.i just have to keep trimming the old one so I can use my work boots.i was lucky I didn't Break my toe or even worse ..so I'm sure at 218 slamming someone will definitely hurt for a long time ..no pain no gain🤷😉

Actually I take that back .I'm sure there are Raz haters out there.unfortunatly

Yeah if it snaps a leg off they will feel it.. that thing hits you center mass or in the head it's over very quickly.. before they can say whoa they will be gone...

I love everything these speed guy's do, but I hate seeing the caution thrown to the wind, it's pure stupidity.. speed kills no matter the scenario, wether inside a car or getting smoked by a 18lb 218 mph missile.. The impact Force would turn your guts to liquid, or clean your head right off..

Just wish these smart people had a little more common sense.. 🤷

Yeah if it snaps a leg off they will feel it.. that thing hits you center mass or in the head it's over very quickly.. before they can say whoa they will be gone...

I love everything these speed guy's do, but I hate seeing the caution thrown to the wind, it's pure stupidity.. speed kills no matter the scenario, wether inside a car or getting smoked by a 18lb 218 mph missile.. The impact Force would turn your guts to liquid, or clean your head right off..

Not just speed runners ,but bashers also can get hurt . anything Rc can cause some serious damage if not taken seriously.

I hear what your saying but it is so wrong on so many levels to hate a person because of where they live .I personally have not heard anyone hating on RAZ because he is in Israel..but I'm sure we have a few out there that have to mention it which is pretty messed up..
It's not where he lives, he's posted Israel nationalist stuff on multiple channels and taken a pretty clear stance of where he aligns on the issue.

I hope this is a hate free forum.
"There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on [redacted], [redacted], [redacted] or [redacted]. Here you are all equally worthless!" -- Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (Full Metal Jacket, 1987)

No hate, I'm just an equal opportunity offender. I am hard but I am fair.

“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.” -- Jeremy Clarkson

I can't remember the name of the channel (I wanna say it was Norcal something, couldn't find it again) but, the guy who runs it posted a video where he hit himself on a speed run. A check of the GPS revealed the car had been travelling at 155mph. It broke the tibia and fibula in both of his legs and I think he was still using crutches to assist him some 12 months later. I think that was the worst one I've seen (so far). A head shot from one of these things is pretty much guaranteed to be fatal. Hitting the legs at 218mph and we're probably talking about amputating at least one of the legs depending on how it hits you. If you're lucky, the car will be tumbling and hit you with one of its broad sides "only" breaking your legs. If it hits your legs head on with the splitter, hiking will no longer be one of your options.

@Camaroboy383 lol...I just found the channel again randomly on my Youtube feed. It looks like he changed the name of his channel (which would go a long way in explaining why I couldn't find it). Anywho, here's the video I was referencing.

@Camaroboy383 lol...I just found the channel again randomly on my Youtube feed. It looks like he changed the name of his channel (which would go a long way in explaining why I couldn't find it). Anywho, here's the video I was referencing.
Won't allow me to view it🤷

Back