Limitless Raz Shifrin just hit 218MPH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
With his little Quad rig..

Impressive!

But so Dangerous..
With folks just standing so close to the drag strip.

Last edited:

Impressive!

But so Dangerous..
That's a awesome run .huge achievement for him.hes been struggling to get slightly over 200 .only matter of time he breaks WR..hope he does ,he deserves it .love watching his vids .and his quad rig is far from little.that thing is a beast . awesome job RAZ😁👍

In one of his vids he him self said he has been laying low due to the war in Israel.he hasn't been out much..but I bet when things get slightly better we will see Raz back in the game ..I bet he will beat worlds record this summer .I have faith he will.i personally love watching his vids ,my opinion he is the best to watch .he has so much knowledge and experience ,it's unbelievable.i watch James mcoys runs also and he's awesome also but I learn so much more from Raz because his videos are educational.he talks about his products and just overall on what he's done and what he thinks ..other speed runners don't speak about what they've done .seems to be all a secret 🤷.one thing I've noticed about RAZ is he doesn't speak about his gearing much.thats one thing he holds back.which I understand, but he pretty much shows everything else which is helpful to us all ..he is just a awesome person in general.👍
Next time they will, i'm sure of it! If they still can, actually ^^
They all go down like bowling pins 🤣🤣🤣

Congrats to him. I watch his videos a lot also. Just awesome what he does.
I don't believe there is any RAZ haters out there , if there is it's because they are jellous of his achievements.

I just have to gain 100 mph and I’ll be there with him.

You just need to add a little boost...

tech engineering GIF by General Electric

There are absolutely Raz haters out there, but it's more about the war than r/c
Raz himself even said haters will be haters.. referring to other you tubers and other speed runners. Regarding some comments he has received. This was back 6 or so months ago .war hadn't even been started at that point .it's just people like to hate on others achievements..and instead of congratulating him they argue about whats working for him .or what products he prefers to use .it's pretty obvious Raz leans towards Arrma .he has allways said good things ..he also likes habao.some don't like that brand so they have the need to talk bs 🤷.no matter what brand we like I think everyone should come to agree we all love this hobby

Impressive!

But so Dangerous..

Well the plus side is if it does take flight and hit someone it will be instant, they won't feel much.. 🤷

Well the plus side is if it does take flight and hit someone it will be instant, they won't feel much.. 🤷
Oh I believe they will feel pain many hours later lol.i assure you all that I personally from my speed running experience that when I did just a little over 60 mph on my kraton and it skipped off a rock on the road that thing came right at me ,I tryed to jump but was to late before it struck my right toe and it's been 4 months now and my toe nail is still black and blue .it hasn't fall off yet but a new nail seems to be pushing the old one out .which is good news.i just have to keep trimming the old one so I can use my work boots.i was lucky I didn't Break my toe or even worse ..so I'm sure at 218 slamming someone will definitely hurt for a long time ..no pain no gain🤷😉
I don't believe there is any RAZ haters out there , if there is it's because they are jellous of his achievements.
Actually I take that back .I'm sure there are Raz haters out there.unfortunatly

Last edited:
Back