Typhon Kicking around a new project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rweis22

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Considering building an on road beast. My LHS has all options I’m considering. Infraction, limitless, or typhoon 6s modified? Any pros or cons? If I go typhoon I could always go back to off-road setup.

You could make any of them off road ready tbh. I would probably pick the Limitless for myself as I already have electronics. But I prefer the look of the Infraction. I own the Typhon and will probably end up stretching it out to get more straight line stability.

Considering building an on road beast. My LHS has all options I’m considering. Infraction, limitless, or typhoon 6s modified? Any pros or cons? If I go typhoon I could always go back to off-road setup.
Limitless, just cause it looks so cool & sleek. Plus you already have an off road truck.

Infraction is the way I'd go, you could do speed runs and also do parking lots and mall runs. Limitless to me is a one trick pony, speed runs. Typhon you can go both ways like you said. It's your choice what you really want!

Thanks for the input! I personally like the look of the infraction, but have been checking out the modded up typhon’s on here. Guess with everything going on, I have plenty of time to decide.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back