Felony The Hardbody 93 FoxBody Mustang Project!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomis38

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Vendetta
Since this car will not be used for anything crazy anymore...

Disclaimer:
This is a special project and there will not be a free file available once done.

6s Vendetta RWD Burnout Car:

417068490_1124919365095811_4396885636423465180_n.jpg
417095192_877558710830309_5990817069870204207_n.jpg

IT IS TIME!!!! This thread will be updated with progress regularly.

This car will get:

-light buckets,
-mirrors,
-tinted clear windows,
-full foxbody interior,
-lighting kit
-custom body mounts
-custom splitter and diffusor
-wipers

The works!!

Bonus:
****Its getting the burnout blower engine with a twist, Imma cut the hood out and make a engine bay with the whole engine in it.

93 Fox SVT Hardbody!!

mustang.png

Last edited:
Just make sure not to crash it.. that thing will explode into pieces.. be a cool shelf queen for sure.. 👍
Yeah these need to be treated like a 1:1... But again if it does crash and I have to repair it what else am I doing with my life anyway... How I look at it..

She is gonna get a beat down for sure, its a road car, If Im not speed running ive never crashed doing burnouts and drifting!!! Both these hardbodies will make for some good videos for sure.

Rest assured all, they will not be put on a shelf for eternity, they will def get used just not abused.

But honestly I cannot think of a single time I parking lot bashed without doing fast passes that I crashed, with great power comes..... Well you know the rest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I know I know some people on here hate this "helicopters".... But the simple fact is they are the pinnacle of RC and my biggest love in the RC world....

I put these in the air every weekend, $2k to $3k each. Some have $200 servos and 4 of them, esc's costing $700 to $850 each, motors costing $550 each. They take longer to build then any other RC and require much more precision in setup and programming. Many Many things to get wrong.

Wanna get me shakin' in my boots, almost crash this!!! I'm def not worried about a little ol RC car body :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Planes and heli's you are in the danger zone the second you turn on the throttle till the second you shut it off. Ive had them go postal just spooling it up before it even leaves the ground.

272630655_10228430218731072_1554509361846631631_n (2).jpg

Man you kept her true as hell dude. Didnt even swap the tail lights to LX/Notch or anything. Love it!!!

I've owned 4 fox's, never one in that good of shape :ROFLMAO:
It’s got a couple of mods under the hood …
DSS block
On 3 75mm turbo
Trick flow top end
G force trans
It’s peppy if you will …

It’s got a couple of mods under the hood …
DSS block
On 3 75mm turbo
Trick flow top end
G force trans
It’s peppy if you will …
omg that sounds tasty af... Love the look, love the mods, done well sir i'd have never guessed. Thanks for sharing man!!

Well I got her all chopped up and adjusted the dimensions to fit the Vendetta.... Just like the Supra i'll print a 0% infill draft first at high speed, put it together and check fitment, make adjustments to the files if needed. Then I will do a 100% infill print.

fox1345.png

Nose first.

420026199_339691682226515_4541875480638101080_n.jpg

I know I know some people on here hate this "helicopters".... But the simple fact is they are the pinnacle of RC and my biggest love in the RC world....

I put these in the air every weekend, $2k to $3k each. Some have $200 servos and 4 of them, esc's costing $700 to $850 each, motors costing $550 each. They take longer to build then any other RC and require much more precision in setup and programming. Many Many things to get wrong.

Wanna get me shakin' in my boots, almost crash this!!! I'm def not worried about a little ol RC car body :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Planes and heli's you are in the danger zone the second you turn on the throttle till the second you shut it off. Ive had them go postal just spooling it up before it even leaves the ground.

View attachment 345519
They had a really expensive one that someone had jturned in at HobbyTown near me and didn’t want their money back. I think something happened and the thing took off in the guys upstairs of his house and destroyed a bunch of stuff he told the crew at the store they could just keep it, and he never wanted to see one again.

View attachment 345519
That's a sweet chopper you have there. I'd love to get into something like this but I'm not sure I'll ever have the disposable income to afford it and I'm all too aware that with helicopters there's a steep learning curve and that crashes are going to be part of the process.

Slightly tangential but still related...large scale jet powered planes are in a stupid price range where it's not uncommon to spend $30-40k on a single plane, this was one of the most heart breaking vids...I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at an RC crash of any type. As it turned out the guy was having some personal troubles and a bad day and just wanted to go and fly a bit to get his mind in a different frame. When he was doing pre-flight check he missed the fact that the response of one of the control surfaces (I can't remember if it was the elevator or the canards) was inverted which, in combination with a gyro, was the cause of the accident. I think I watched this like 50 or 60 times on loop. The rate of escalation is way beyond Anchorman levels of ridiculous.

This is gonna be great! Do you know what color your gonna do? Honestly I'm glad you're not releasing the files, chances are I'd want to do it and then screw it up😂
On this one I do not know what color yet, it'll hit me once i get it finishing i think.

Back