Limitless The Hardbody Supra Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The RX7 of that era, aside from the 93 supra almost taking my life, was more my speed, probably my most desired car. One day maybe, we shall see...

I was ok with given the ol lady the Genny, but the MR2 needs fixed and sold - im over it, my sights are on this exact rx7 year and model...

View attachment 344160

:ROFLMAO:

Yes sir, I watched a few youtubers, uncles jesse included, do some wonderful patch work with these pens.

ikr

Ok, not gonna lie.. havnt had the time to read this whole awesome thread yet but...
Mr2!!
I need details man. Im an mr2 freak over here... been around them.and owned the
Since 16 (37 now). I've only got 1 left and that's my 86 hard top. 110k miles..
I'd love to get another Sw20 bit the prices have gone insane on a freakin clean turbo model. Last couple I've seen were going over $25-30k! At this point I'd settle for an n/a!
At one time I owned 5 mr2's at the same time 🤣
Then I had kids and now just the one Aw11..
What's the story on yours? "needs fixed" you say?

Ok, not gonna lie.. havnt had the time to read this whole awesome thread yet but...
Mr2!!
I need details man. Im an mr2 freak over here... been around them.and owned the
Since 16 (37 now). I've only got 1 left and that's my 86 hard top. 110k miles..
I'd love to get another Sw20 bit the prices have gone insane on a freakin clean turbo model. Last couple I've seen were going over $25-30k! At this point I'd settle for an n/a!
At one time I owned 5 mr2's at the same time 🤣
Then I had kids and now just the one Aw11..
What's the story on yours? "needs fixed" you say?
Dang 5 lol, ur a fan for sure. I had 4 foxbody's at once at one point lolol. Def like the MR2 better. But I do love me a nice foxy. Yeah these MR2's esp this body style just keep climbing in price.

Blown trans and engine needs ripped down for a good cleaning. Mainly its got oil leaks everywhere lol. Main seal, oil pan, valve covers. I have the trans, just need to pull the engine and go through it all and replace all the gaskets, seals, and deep clean it. Body and interior are perfect so its worth saving.

It'll happen one day when I clear out some space haha.

Dang 5 lol, ur a fan for sure. I had 4 foxbody's at once at one point lolol. Def like the MR2 better. But I do love me a nice foxy. Yeah these MR2's esp this body style just keep climbing in price.

Blown trans and engine needs ripped down for a good cleaning. Mainly its got oil leaks everywhere lol. Main seal, oil pan, valve covers. I have the trans, just need to pull the engine and go through it all and replace all the gaskets, seals, and deep clean it. Body and interior are perfect so its worth saving.

It'll happen one day when I clear out some space haha.

Man if you've been into them a while don't get rid of that thing. You'll regret it when you realize you miss it and can't afford/won't afford another.
Even the aw11's have climbed in prices if you can even find them anymore. Last one forsale around here went for like 8 or 9 k and it wasn't anything special. Watching them on ebay they are going for similar. So happy I kept 1 of them cause I wouldn't pay that for another for sure. At that point I'd buy another Lotus Europa to restore.
This 1 of mine is needing pulled apart for similar issues. Just going to rebuild the motor and start over. The clutch is brand new and the trans is the smoothest I've ever felt in any aw11 so I'm not messing with that thing 😂

This is going quite a few pages back but man I did the rx7 thing also. 86's. I'd love to have another one but like the others they are getting hard to find and pricey when you do.
I've had all sorts of these cars. My favored ones are the 86 rx7, the s13 240's and the 1st and 2nd gen mr2's...
They just don't make fun cars like those anymore.
Even though there is faster now days nothing I've been in has the soul of those old things.

I've been into the American muscle thing also in past years. Favorite there was my 72 nova. Regret trading that one off constantly.

Now off to read the rest of this thread and see your awesome progress 😅😂

Back