Kraton Kraton 6s exb, Xmaxx and Losi Promotomx bike.Which one would you pick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering and assume

You don't have either of them
You only have budget for one and
All of them don't have similarities

Which one would you pick and buy at 1st and what is the reason

Also humble request to arrange in sequence in order of your buying preference while replying

Between

Xmaxx 8s, Kraton 6s exb [new variant]and Losi promoto mx bike

Please answer.

This would help me
I would get the Kraton 6s exb, Im not a fan of the Losi and imho Traxxas is way over priced for what you get

Thanks for replying
So you prefer to buy Kraton 6s exb

And what about losi promoto bike?You didn't replied anything about it.

Is it because you don't prefer it
I got the exb v1 Kraton and it rips and also have two losi promoto my son and mine great rigs traces I owned in the past it’s ok unless you got xrt and above

Maintenance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 14
I painted it green is all. It's the clear body. I taped the windows, and put a light coat on the body. Then painted it like I own it. :cool:. I don't put window stickers on my rigs. I would rather have them clear. Or tint them.

We all have opinions. Yours count as well. 👍 . As far as loyalty , my favorite rig is my Sledge.View attachment 349797

May I ask where did you buy those mud tires? They are 17mm Hex side right? Would love to get a link please. :)

Kraton 6s EXB for me all the way. But, also for me the decision is based on having to carry the rig to my bashing spots. If I had a awesome bashing spot to where I could park super close than I would get an Xmaxx. As it stands now I have to walk/hike some to get to my spot and im not going to carry an Xmaxx around for that haha.

Back