Kraton Kraton 6s exb, Xmaxx and Losi Promotomx bike.Which one would you pick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABBYSI

Reaction score
Considering and assume

You don't have either of them
You only have budget for one and
All of them don't have similarities

Which one would you pick and buy at 1st and what is the reason

Also humble request to arrange in sequence in order of your buying preference while replying

Between

Xmaxx 8s, Kraton 6s exb [new variant]and Losi promoto mx bike

Please answer.

This would help me

I've owned both, since last summer. The Xmaxx is gone, and I'm still rippin' the K6s EXB. I prefer the lighter weight, and better handling, of the 6s Kraton. Changing the junk servo in the Xmaxx was enough for me to decide I don't like working on the Xmaxx. Too much proprietary BS with Traxxas stuff. Not to mention all the money you'll save :) Traxxas $1500 Xmaxx seems to be breaking more than the $1000 version.

I've owned both, since last summer. The Xmaxx is gone, and I'm still rippin' the K6s EXB. I prefer the lighter weight, and better handling, of the 6s Kraton. Changing the junk servo in the Xmaxx was enough for me to decide I don't like working on the Xmaxx. Too much proprietary BS with Traxxas stuff. Not to mention all the money you'll save :) Traxxas $1500 Xmaxx seems to be breaking more than the $1000 version.
Thanks for replying
So you prefer to buy Kraton 6s exb

And what about losi promoto bike?You didn't replied anything about it.

Is it because you don't prefer it

I own 4 different K6 including the new EXB V2,Had the Xmaxx whit all the upgrades last year and sold,why because the rear and center diff was a pain always stock and upgraded motor,the losi moto I see it on person but I don't spend the money on that,hopenthat helps

I own 4 different K6 including the new EXB V2,Had the Xmaxx whit all the upgrades last year and sold,why because the rear and center diff was a pain always stock and upgraded motor,the losi moto I see it on person but I don't spend the money on that,hopenthat helps
That really helps

@DLK83
@Tex Koder
@RcDad23
@phm14
@RC Steve

Just one question

Why do people over rate X-maxx and call it is as the best RC car when as the matter of fact iI see many people calling it sluggish and slouch with just a big stature of 1/6th scale

Last edited:
I enjoy my Xmaxx, it's definitely a different driving experience than anything else.. if I didn't have a fortune into it, I would sell it in a heartbeat, but I'd never sell any of my 6s Arrma rigs. And the promoto is very cool, a friend of mine owns one and I've driven it a couple times, I think it's a must for anyone who enjoys this hobby, but it's hard to compare it to a Xmaxx or Kraton, apples and oranges in my opinion

@DLK83
@Tex Koder
@RcDad23
@phm14
@RC Steve

The stock electronic setup and parts would be able to make some easy backflips?

Is it it possible? or do we need to upgrade parts
Which one are we talking about? 6s Arrma? If so, then yes, you can do backflips all day long with the stock setup. How long it holds together depends on how good of a driver you are lol

@DLK83
@Tex Koder
@RcDad23
@phm14
@RC Steve

The stock electronic setup and parts would be able to make some easy backflips?

Is it it possible? or do we need to upgrade parts
You can stunt the K6, but the shorter wheelbased Outcast is a dedicated stunt truck. They are very similar, except for the wheelbase, tires/wheels, and body.

Which one are we talking about? 6s Arrma? If so, then yes, you can do backflips all day long with the stock setup. How long it holds together depends on how good of a driver you are lol
Sorry edited now

Referring to Kraton 6s exb

You can stunt the K6, but the shorter wheelbased Outcast is a dedicated stunt truck. They are very similar, except for the wheelbase, tires/wheels, and body.
So between Outcast 6s exb(I think new variant will soon be launching for Outcast)and kraton 6s exb-- which one will you recommend?

So between Outcast 6s exb(I think new variant will soon be launching for Outcast)and kraton 6s exb-- which one will you recommend?
Outcast, for flips, Kraton, for stability. For me, the Kraton is more versatile. Both will jump, but the outcast will be more responsive, in the air, while I guess you could say they Kraton will be more responsive on the ground.

But XRT is not in my current preference list.

Is Kraton 6s exb not a good one?
your preference list is weird! :eek: :ROFLMAO: you have one 1/6th scale basher monster truck vs a 1/8th scale truggy. If you want the bigger rig and like truggies then XRT is 2 birds with 1 stone. If you rather an 1/8th scale truggy then the kraton is a great choice.. It's all about what you prefer and right now your list is apples vs grapes which makes it kind of hard to give you a good recommendation. :cool:(y)

your preference list is weird! :eek: :ROFLMAO: you have one 1/6th scale basher monster truck vs a 1/8th scale truggy. If you want the bigger rig and like truggies then XRT is 2 birds with 1 stone. If you rather an 1/8th scale truggy then the kraton is a great choice.. It's all about what you prefer and right now your list is apples vs grapes which makes it kind of hard to give you a good recommendation. :cool:(y)
Thatis why I mentioned in my post that all of the RCs doesn't have similarities.

So,if someone has to pick one which one would they buy 1st,considering you only have budget for one

Back