Kyosho models, does anybody have any?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rceverywhere

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
Been looking for a place with kyosho but seems like they are more rare. Most people like something super tough and parts available easy I guess. Lol
None the less I got a usa 1, well just because I guess. Did a few mods and thought theres got to be someone that would like to see it, somewhere?

20230817_100416.jpg

20230817_100428.jpg

20230817_100457.jpg

20230817_100510.jpg

20230817_100523.jpg

20230817_100533.jpg

20230817_100543.jpg

20230817_100550.jpg

20230817_100634.jpg

20230817_100658.jpg

Does Yokomo count? Have an Optima mid custom special. Also own some T, Words. 💪 :cool:(y) Welcome here. Hope you like this site as much as I do. 🏁 :ROFLMAO:🏁. At the end of the day, they are all fun.🇺🇲

Last edited:
I love it and it must rip with that setup
It's bonkers, last November when I first put it in, on my basically ice driveway, a 3/4 jab from a dead stop wound wheely it to it's roof, then front flip itself back to it's wheels as the spinning wheels slowed down, had about a foot and half of powder all around, with finesse to the throttle it would walk on top, but to much and it would start to dig, that revealed it had snowblower in it's viens cause as it sank in I was just burping the throttle and it would wheely up each time and completely clean all the powder from under and in front, come down and do it again. The next test was a 6ft snow ramp, it got a little squirrelly going up and turned towards the cleaned driveway, that ended my run, was waiting for vitavon to make the rear diff also... so I just got what they offered and just got it back together now. Wish I had a video of it, I've never seen an rc eat snow like that. But I will start making more videos again. My u tube channel is old and boring and I hope to change my style to make it better

Usa1 and nitro crusher are 2 of my favorite monster trucks. I'm old school and dig the nitro version of the usa1 but either way they are epic trucks 😍
I have a couple nitro infernos (my fav rc) and somewhere have a nitro atv (the old rare one).. I lost it in storage at some point, gotta be somewhere!

Nice range of rigs there. I’ve always loved those Mad Vans. Never had one, but makes me smile every time I see one.
Thanks! I love that stupid van lol. I just finished building that one. Went way, way overboard with it. 4 gear diffs, 7k and 4k, alloy steering, motor mount, axle carriers, shocks, hubs, Protek 155T servo, Max10 80a with 3300kv motor, steel pivot balls, you name it, I installed it. No idea why, just hyper-fixated on it. Lol this thing absolutely flies. It’s mental.
IMG_0199.jpeg

IMG_0204.jpeg

IMG_0205.jpeg

IMG_0206.jpeg

IMG_0207.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

Thanks! I love that stupid van lol. I just finished building that one. Went way, way overboard with it. 4 gear diffs, 7k and 4k, alloy steering, motor mount, axle carriers, shocks, hubs, Protek 155T servo, Max10 80a with 3300kv motor, steel pivot balls, you name it, I installed it. No idea why, just hyper-fixated on it. Lol this thing absolutely flies. It’s mental. View attachment 317757
View attachment 317758
View attachment 317759
View attachment 317760
View attachment 317761
View attachment 317762
Dang dude, I’ll bet it’s mental! I’ve never once seen anyone do this level of a build for a Mad Van. Most people I’ve seen leave them stock and run some small AliExpress electronics combo. I’m quite sure it rips! That HobbyWing combo on 3s is a beast!

Dang dude, I’ll bet it’s mental! I’ve never once seen anyone do this level of a build for a Mad Van. Most people I’ve seen leave them stock and run some small AliExpress electronics combo. I’m quite sure it rips! That HobbyWing combo on 3s is a beast!
Yea, it was almost uncontrollable. I only do this on trucks (or in this case vans) that I love. I dare not add up how much I spent on upgrades for a $270 van lol. I didn’t even mention the hardened gears, or the yellow body I got to bash with. That way my red one stays pristine for the shelf. These mad vans really get under your skin. I highly recommend buying one. So much fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back