Last day of HH sale, so…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Surprisingly, my wife said that buying my nephew a Fireteam for Christmas was a good idea when she saw the sale price and I explained a bit about what it was.
So I bought my nephew a Fireteam for Christmas! He gonna dig that thing the most, man. It’ll be his first 6s vehicle, although he’s run several of mine over time. I’m excited to give it to him on Christmas! I’m going to give my Mojave a bit of love so I can keep up with him on the soccer fields. 😊

That is freakin awesome man !!!! That kid is one lucky kid to be getting a serious hobby grade RC !!! I get you , that is gonna be a great feeling for you watching him open it !!!! You better get the picture of the look on his face !!!
I will post the photo on Christmas. 😊 He is a bit stoic, though. Doesn’t give much away. We’ll see!

He's probably gonna feel like I did on that Xmas morning when I opened up my Atari 2600 !!! Yup , I'm old !!!! It's things like this that he'll remember the rest of his life !!! Agreed , great uncle !!!!
Oh yeah! I remember the Atari 2600!! My bro got an Atari 2600 for xmas back when..but I got the real deal, Liberty Mutual!!🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back