Infraction Late to the party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ph47mf

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
Hi guys

I am sorry if you are sick of newbies posting unmodded infraction pics, however I just wanted to say this thing is a beauty! I thought my Kraton is big, this thing absolutely dwarfs it!

I got the off-road king in the Kraton, I thought I would get this on-road king as well (I promised my wife this would be the last one :sneaky:). I'm just here to bash, no serious speed runs and already purchased a set of Silver hoons as backup. I will keep it looking nice and pretty on the shelf for a few more days before I get it ugly and dirty.

By the way does the tyre look ''used'' to you?

I look forward to reading your advice and help 🤝

PXL_20230319_095340002.jpg

PXL_20230319_100045650.MP.jpg

PXL_20230319_101515369.jpg

PXL_20230319_114323399.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys

I am sorry if you are sick of newbies posting unmodded infraction pics, however I just wanted to say this thing is a beauty! I thought my Kraton is big, this thing absolutely dwarfs it!

I got the off-road king in the Kraton, I thought I would get this on-road king as well (I promised my wife this would be the last one :sneaky:). I'm just here to bash, no serious speed runs and already purchased a set of Silver hoons as backup. I will keep it looking nice and pretty on the shelf for a few more days before I get it ugly and dirty.

I Look forward to reading your advice and help 🤝

View attachment 286833

View attachment 286834

View attachment 286835

View attachment 286836

Tires Looks So Spanking New.. it's a Disgrace!
Here's what you should do to warm them up!! >

80s burnout GIF

Welcome to the Ranch!

You are going to have a Blast with your new Infraction!!!

lol, after your first run you'll see how silly that questions sounds.

I go through a set about every 3 runs... not that you have to, you want to....

Edit: all that rubber ends up right in the chassis (along with rocks, sand, loose gravel etc...).... look into the scortched RC fenders which will keep about 90% of it out.

Hi guys

I look forward to reading your advice and help 🤝

View attachment 286833

View attachment 286834

View attachment 286835

View attachment 286836

FWIW, the Infraction never gets old to me.... it was my first Arrma rig, and 3yrs later, I still get shakes when I pull it out. Wonderful rig, even stock, and mine is mostly all stock as well with little changes.

Stock looks good go slow with the mods. Add lights and little stuff you already hit the bank for it so just chill and play with it. No need for speed runs. It has enough speed, and drifting is all I do, and it is a head-turner when others see it.

Enjoy...yep those are how the tires come until you shine the sidewalls as I do, :LOL: (y)

Thank you guys.

Well I'm not exactly a newbie, just more active in the Kraton area. I look forward to learning more about this little beast.

This thing looks so nice I find myself just proper fanboy stare at it and don't really want to get it dirty. :LOL:

I will most likely keep it stock and upgrade when something breaks. I'd imagine not a lot will break as I won't drive it like a Kraton.

I am very interested in adding lights however, maybe a big light bar at the top, has anyone done it?

Thank you guys.

Well I'm not exactly a newbie, just more active in the Kraton area. I look forward to learning more about this little beast.

This thing looks so nice I find myself just proper fanboy stare at it and don't really want to get it dirty. :LOL:

I will most likely keep it stock and upgrade when something breaks. I'd imagine not a lot will break as I won't drive it like a Kraton.

I am very interested in adding lights however, maybe a big light bar at the top, has anyone done it?

Polo Creations has a nice lightbar for the top

1679431322413.png

1679431333912.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back