Losi RC models are crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are a bold man for trying pure poison! I stay away from that one.....But despite me being around this stuff all my life my tolerance isn't too high so if you got it then good on ya! It will ship out today 🚚

PXL_20220907_010202452.MP.jpg

🤘😎

Yeah man I'm looking forward to em. Last two times at the grocery store they've been completely out of wings, kinda butt hurt about it.

We'll have to do some chicken sandwiches per recommendation, I know I got some breasts thawed out.

Yeah man I'm looking forward to em. Last two times at the grocery store they've been completely out of wings, kinda butt hurt about it.

We'll have to do some chicken sandwiches per recommendation, I know I got some breasts thawed out.
Lolol kinda butt hurt about it. That made me laugh. Enjoy it!!

I cannot believe the price of wings anymore. I think I paid like $14 for the crappy Great Value wings last time I was at the store.

I forget the brand I get but pretty sure I pay around $16/pack. It's a big pack, maybe 15 full wings = 30 total drums/wings once split. But yeah, they're dirty ass bird appendages, should be a few bucks.

Tis the times we livin in. My $200-$250 shopping trips are $350-$400 the last 6-8 months, and I basically buy the same stuff!!!!!!

Lolol kinda butt hurt about it. That made me laugh. Enjoy it!!
New sauce Mr. Butthurt in the works?

You should sell it in a double pack: Dr. Assburn & Mr. Butthurt as a play on Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.

I forget the brand I get but pretty sure I pay around $16/pack. It's a big pack, maybe 15 full wings = 30 total drums/wings once split. But yeah, they're dirty ass bird appendages, should be a few bucks.

Tis the times we livin in. My $200-$250 shopping trips are $350-$400 the last 6-8 months, and I basically buy the same stuff!!!!!!

Yup I would usually go to the grocery store about once a week and never spent more than $80 unless I bought a bunch of beef, every now and then my one grocery store had entire sides for like $6.99 a lb, for choice grade. Now I can't walk out of there for less than $100 buying less stuff and now the sides are like $8.99 for select........................

Yup I would usually go to the grocery store about once a week and never spent more than $80 unless I bought a bunch of beef, every now and then my one grocery store had entire sides for like $6.99 a lb, for choice grade. Now I can't walk out of there for less than $100 buying less stuff and now the sides are like $8.99 for select........................
They're really putting the thumb screws to us. Stupid example, but there are these watermelon flavored popsicles I really like that were 2.50€ for 6 not long ago. They're now 3.50€ for 5. Beat me over the head and steal my money...

It's not even subtle, most items have literally doubled in price.
New sauce Mr. Butthurt in the works?

You should sell it in a double pack: Dr. Assburn & Mr. Butthurt as a play on Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.
Send me a bottle and we'll call it square lol.

Anyone want a free son???

I had ONE meal with Funky Monkey, this morning with eggs. Really good. He gets home from school and just dropped the bottle in the kitchen, breaking the cap and spewging out hot sauce all over the floor.

Will ship.

Always was interested in the Losi models and now that many of them are finally on sale I'm taking a second look. Please explain to me why these Losi RCs are crap and I shouldn't waste my money buying one or two of them. There must be something wrong with them to make ownership unpleasant. Are they pain in butter to service?
I have two Losi Mini-Bs and a TLR 22X-4. Love em all. Specifically the Mini-B. The race buggy is great but the Mini-B is the real star. The thing just.. doesn't break. I burned through a whole motor (a Hobbywing 5200kv brushless setup) before I had a single part break. I run it on a basement track, burned tires on the road and basketball courts, sent it off jumps, taken it to a clay track dozens of times, loose dirt tracks, you name it. I don't have a single car that I've done all those things on, and it just keeps taking hits.

I've broken some small things on it but from doing dumb stuff. Broke a single a-arm (replaced it with an RPM arm.. and still have yet to swap the other arm so they match :LOL: , figured I'd break it soon enough but it hasn't happened!), as well as a shock tower (which I replaced with a carbon one). That's it.

Such a fun car and I love it. Even did a little hydro-dip on the body. (have since put the regular wing back on, the one in the picture is garbage, as well as upgraded to aluminum shocks)
A986FF8D-4C38-43EB-8285-C5324FC6A306_1_105_c.jpeg

24FDEAE8-F82A-47D8-A3D7-10F22DDF73DE_1_105_c.jpeg

What changes made the SRR roll over less?
Well I believe I put hex extenders on it. I think I was using JBI extenders because the shaft is the same size as arrma 6s line. So that helped a lot and I was running 6s badlands which where a tiny bit too small but they made the truck have great grip and a lower center of gravity so it didn't want to roll over. Oh and I put an 1100kv motor in it which made it RIP it was gnarly

Back