Losi RC models are crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never owned a Losi, but everyone I know that does own one says I'm missing out so there's that. You wanna call a model crap their name starts with a T and ends with an S :ROFLMAO:
Hey, I got an “axxas” to grind with you 😉
I hate them, I think the bodies are ugly, they sound like you are driving around a trash can on wheels, they jump like crippled deer and they aren't much fun to drive for me.
Allah will curse you for that!

Damn I just sharted looking at this picture . It Burnsssssss :ROFLMAO:
hot going in FIRE coming out!
homer simpson omg GIF

I have six TLR's, five 3Racing's, four imaginary best friends, three personalities, two Tekno's and one Arrma. 😂 I use to have a Mugen and AE also. In my opinion the TLR and Tekno are the best at racing and bashers, in that order respectively, for off-road while the 3racing kill it for overall value on road. If i had to do it over i would replace the 1/8 & 1/10 scale with Tekno's as they excel at both racing and bashing because I've constantly broken the really expensive aluminum hinge pin holders on both of my 8ights. Not normal, but that's my experience. My BRCC holds the record for most easily broken brand new rc vehicle I've ever owned.

Got Colon Cleaner, Dr Assburns, Funky Monkey, and Pure Poison. Looking forward to trying em out!!!! 😎😎😎
You are a bold man for trying pure poison! I stay away from that one.....But despite me being around this stuff all my life my tolerance isn't too high so if you got it then good on ya! It will ship out today 🚚

My Losi Mini 8 was ran over by a Camry. Though little car, I was able to drive it back up the street. Front and back wheels ran over it.

You are a bold man for trying pure poison! I stay away from that one.....But despite me being around this stuff all my life my tolerance isn't too high so if you got it then good on ya! It will ship out today 🚚

Well I bought it, doesn't mean I'll be consuming a whole lot of it lol.

i myself was skepitical to buy my 1st Losi. After watching I think every video I could on a few Losi models, I made a decision. I bought a Losi Tenacity DB Pro (Fox Edition) and Im beyond in love with it. In regards to parts, it gonna depend on how "Losi Friendly" your local Hobby shop is. For me isnt gonna be a issue, since LHS owner used to race Losi, and well is nothing short of in love with them. However I went on jennysrc right after ordering my RC, and got $283 of extra parts + have another $230 in next cart. but really anytime I buy a new RC, I hoard up all the parts I can till I feel safely satisfied.

i myself was skepitical to buy my 1st Losi. After watching I think every video I could on a few Losi models, I made a decision. I bought a Losi Tenacity DB Pro (Fox Edition) and Im beyond in love with it. In regards to parts, it gonna depend on how "Losi Friendly" your local Hobby shop is. For me isnt gonna be a issue, since LHS owner used to race Losi, and well is nothing short of in love with them. However I went on jennysrc right after ordering my RC, and got $283 of extra parts + have another $230 in next cart. but really anytime I buy a new RC, I hoard up all the parts I can till I feel safely satisfied.
Why do you buy all those spares you may never need? I only buy replacements when something breaks. At least on current models with good parts availability.

For that money you basically could have just bought a second car. I'm confusioned.

Why do you buy all those spares you may never need? I only buy replacements when something breaks. At least on current models with good parts availability.
Losi parts may not be available online when I need them, or don't want to drive 1 hour each way to LHS. I shop for replacement parts on jennysrc, so if they have parts, I will stock up. If they OUT, never know when stock will replenish.
For that money you basically could have just bought a second car. I'm confusioned.
I have 4 RC's don't need another one to buy parts for. Better safe than sorry when it comes to parts, when you live over 1 hour from a LHS, or cant wait 5 days for shipping.

I agree, I like to use it for a while so I know what parts are susceptible to wear or breakage. Then stock up accordingly.

I have 4 RC's don't need another one to buy parts for. Better safe than sorry when it comes to parts, when you live over 1 hour from a LHS, or cant wait 5 days for shipping.
That's not what I meant. What I was implying was that you could have just bought an entire second Losi Tenacity DB Pro as spare parts.

Back