Masher X tires any good on XMaxx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the m2c on one and GPM on the other. I'd definitely recommend the m2c ones over gpm. GPM cheaper but the tolerances were bad, two went on easy. one was a little harder and the last one was a complete female dog. GPM xrt dogbones have been great though.
Just put the oversized GPM rear axles in my Xmaxx, so far, so good🤞 and I run the GPM 13mm wide hexes on the Xmaxx with OC 8s Backflips and they rub just slightly on the control arms, and a little if it's a bad landing on a front tire,but it's never been enough to cause a problem

Just put the oversized GPM rear axles in my Xmaxx, so far, so good🤞 and I run the GPM 13mm wide hexes on the Xmaxx with OC 8s Backflips and they rub just slightly on the control arms, and a little if it's a bad landing on a front tire,but it's never been enough to cause a problem
did you have any tolerance problems with the hexes? I couldn't even tell it was still rubbing beceause my arm already ate up from when I had no extensions :ROFLMAO:

did you have any tolerance problems with the hexes? I couldn't even tell it was still rubbing beceause my arm already ate up from when I had no extensions :ROFLMAO:
No sir... only downside, or maybe not depending on your preference, you can no longer use the little clip that holds the factory hexes on when you go with the 13mm ones.... factory ones are 10mm wide so the extra width covers the slot where the clip goes in, but I could care less, just means the hex usually comes off with the tire when i take it off

I have the m2c on one and GPM on the other. I'd definitely recommend the m2c ones over gpm. GPM cheaper but the tolerances were bad, two went on easy. one was a little harder and the last one was a complete female dog. GPM xrt dogbones have been great though.
This one?

https://m2cracing.net/shop/shop.php...S-AND-M2C-1190/p/530041494/category=136127938
GPM 13mm wide hexes on the Xmaxx
This one?

https://www.gpmparts.com/traxxas-18...thickness-2pcs-gpm-txm01013mm-p-90073143.html

Yes, that's what i used
You'll also need different wheel nuts to run the Arrma wheels, they have the bigger 1/5 scale holes in the center and the factory Xmaxx wheel nuts won't work... but there's a ton of options out there for those, I used the ones from MONSTER RC, they work awesome and look great

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back