Infraction Max 6s combo help battery suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmabitmad

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Senton 6s
hI guys

recently bought a limitless roller and a max6 combo with a 4985 1650kv motor, im looking at different batteries and im lost.. according to the specs of the speed controller on 8s it can handle 1200kv motor but my motor is a 1650.. on 6s it says maxium is 1500 kv..
Im lost as the motor came in the combo. I already have 6500 mah 65c 3 s lipo but i was going to purchase 4s lipo with 6200 mah and a 120c rating but im not sure if this is to much for the esc to handle or motor...
If any one can shed some light on this would be great. all this electrics is new to me

The ESC will handle the motor on 8s without any issues. I think the motor is only rated for 6s, you can still run it on 8s, just watch the temps :)

The ESC will handle the motor on 8s without any issues. I think the motor is only rated for 6s, you can still run it on 8s, just watch the temps :)
would there be any benifit to running 2x4s in there as opposed to 2x3s any idea what 4s batteries would work

would there be any benifit to running 2x4s in there as opposed to 2x3s any idea what 4s batteries would work
2x4s will give you more speed/power but will heat up things more quickly. 2x3s is plenty with that combo if you use a ~24t pinion. As for lipos I would recommend Graphene Panthers / ChinaHobbyLine 4s 5000mah+ 75C. Those are the best batteries out there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back