Michigan Sunday Funday Take 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
601230BB-4802-4B56-852D-876CBCFBC3E0.jpeg

2CC55E0D-C24A-4847-890E-26AD85730247.jpeg

Oh no! Zombies showed up!!!

3E7FBBEC-0AEE-45FA-AD26-B4CD74F91917.jpeg

Last edited:
I feel like I am the only one not the slightest worried about this at all I have taken zero precautions and don't give a damn if it's this bad as they're saying we're going to get it anyways
Time to pack up and head out ???

J/K but seriously no kissing this time ?

Who's kissing I know you're not talking about me lol
Let’s just say one of y’all last time made a sexual gesture my way that was appreciated but declined ???✌?✌?

Let’s just say one of y’all last time made a sexual gesture my way that was appreciated but declined ???✌?✌?
Well if you weren't staring at my ass the whole time

Ok, so todays meet is another one in the books and holy crap was it fun.
The wife, daughter and a friend went with me and I must admit that made it even better.
Lots of broken trucks but well worth it to my way of thinking.

I would like to thank everyone for making this another awesome day to go down in history. I personally am blessed to be able to meet all you amazing people. Thank you all again for all your amazing personalities. I look forward to the next. I wish we could do this every day.

Kudos brother for putting it all together and keeping the event happening..
Such a great time for all I would wager to say.
Hell the wife now wants a dedicated jump truck.
No arguing, no fighting over who's better and no petty games just a great group of folks getting together for the common goal to enjoy the outdoors and the sport with each other.
Goal reached.
It was great to watch @Droste78 daughter run one of the crawlers around.
She said it was slow and ok but 45 minutes later and half the skate park away she seemed to really enjoy it.
That warms ya inside to see the enjoyment in a child.
Great girls btw Droste, our family really enjoyed meeting you and them.

I agree. It's like a big family. The way we all band together to help fix each other's rigs and everyone sharing tips we all have learned along the way. Just hope next time the temps will not be such a factor lol

I agree. It's like a big family. The way we all band together to help fix each other's rigs and everyone sharing tips we all have learned along the way. Just hope next time the temps will not be such a factor lol
Perfectly stated.

I have one or three you are welcome to break. Just sayin.

I ordered everything I need to get them all back in the running today on eBay $357 later
I made sure to order all my parts from people who were not lockdown yet LOL

Kudos brother for putting it all together and keeping the event happening..
Such a great time for all I would wager to say.
Hell the wife now wants a dedicated jump truck.
No arguing, no fighting over who's better and no petty games just a great group of folks getting together for the common goal to enjoy the outdoors and the sport with each other.
Goal reached.
It was great to watch @Droste78 daughter run one of the crawlers around.
She said it was slow and ok but 45 minutes later and half the skate park away she seemed to really enjoy it.
That warms ya inside to see the enjoyment in a child.
Great girls btw Droste, our family really enjoyed meeting you and them.
They dig it too! Pleasure meeting yours as well! Starting to prod them into a couple granites, shared parts to the outcast would be a huge bonus!
LOCKED DOWN!!! so does this mean we are all free to bash every day lmao?
I still gotta work lol!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back