My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not saying that it may or may not be annoying that she makes these promises but sales people are producers. Any company income starts up front with the sale and that money pays her commission and any expenses for the company like other employees salary's and NET profit money to use to make more product. Without sales people in most situations, there would be no expenses like other employees and many would be without jobs.
No she's just annoying in general, not just her promising things to customers. It would be one thing if she was actually a good sales person, but she's not. She makes these promises to make up for her total lack of salesmanship.

Seriously, does our salesperson commute back and forth between us? She can talk for an hour and say absolutely nothing.

Hebrew National sells their beef franks in 6's, the best DIY tubesteak there is in my opinion. :)

so i just remembered the time i was rochester park when i had a little kid ask me serval times if he could play witb my noto ofc i siad no every time he asked the thing was and still is stock even the radio there is no way i was gonna hand a 4 year old a 500 dollar 50mph rc and not expect a suit on my end

Tortilla dog...guilty.. ?

Why can't Arrma turnbuckles (the ones on Mojaves anyway) have right-hand thread on one end and left-hand thread on the other end. You know, so the owner can actually adjust toe in increments other than a full revolution on either end of the turnbuckle itself? Maybe I'm being too fussy but even one revolution in or out on one ball cup alone is a lot of adjustment bilaterally so I've found. Would it kill 'em?

Let's serve some of those ham-wrapped franks to Arrma "engineers", a whole bag. :)

Cheers

Why can't Arrma turnbuckles (the ones on Mojaves anyway) have right-hand thread on one end and left-hand thread on the other end. You know, so the owner can actually adjust toe in increments other than a full revolution on either end of the turnbuckle itself? Maybe I'm being too fussy but even one revolution in or out on one ball cup alone is a lot of adjustment bilaterally so I've found. Would it kill 'em?

Let's serve some of those ham-wrapped franks to Arrma "engineers", a whole bag. :)

Cheers
I was not aware the Mojave turnbuckles weren't reverse thread on one side, I'm fairly certain the ones on my Outcast are.

I was not aware the Mojave turnbuckles weren't reverse thread on one side, I'm fairly certain the ones on my Outcast are.
I never looked at the rear upper ones on my 2018 outcast, but the steering tierods are opposite threaded for proper adjusting. As are the v3/4 ones, I've used those as replacements because of the ball end having the "captured" disk so it doesn't fall all the way off.

Looking at my photo's, it appears the rear upper ones are that way too. Maybe it's a mojave thing?

I never looked at the rear upper ones on my 2018 outcast, but the steering tierods are opposite threaded for proper adjusting. As are the v3/4 ones, I've used those as replacements because of the ball end having the "captured" disk so it doesn't fall all the way off.

Looking at my photo's, it appears the rear upper ones are that way too. Maybe it's a mojave thing?
?‍♂️

/rant Apparently I need a serious break from anything mechanical. I'd be embarrassed if I wasn't going completely fricking insane instead. **** my life, it's all over but the drooling.

Last edited:
Back