My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4633595222_30f90dc385.jpg

You are very correct and I am partly to blame.
My apologies to all.
Let's go enjoy our cars/trucks and let this end here.
Once again I apologize to all.
Let's be honest a lot of threads usually end up on a different tangent than the original post ?

Let's be honest a lot of threads usually end up on a different tangent than the original post ?
I agree and at times it is welcome but this one went really bad really fast I believe partly because of the isolation and partly because strong feelings exist on either side and empassioned folks tend to argue to try and help others see things the way they do only to push them away.
First and foremost I have nothing but respect for everyone here and especially my friend JDilly,
So this is one best left for a cold few beers hanging out and having a good time when everyone can agree it all stinks.
Great group here and I for one would like to see it stay that way.

Here's mine for today

In europe (except for UK) EXB's are bein shipped out to dealers.. Somehow the big dealers had theirs last monday.. And the smaller dealers are still waiting.. Without still even knowing on when, or if, they will arrive..

And then theres this dealer who pre-ordered 70 EXB's.. But by the looks of it, doesn't have buyers for all of them..
And so, he allready chopped 5 out of 70 into 4 sections.. (And prob. still has stock for non-ordered sales) To sell at a higher profit.. €606 in sections vs. €499 full truck

I support my small LHS.. So im still waiting!!

Screenshot_20200813-121214.png

Screenshot_20200813-121201.png

I absolutely cannot stand this one sales lady we have at my job, she's annoying, she has to make everything more complicated than it needs to be, she's always promising her customers that we will do extra crap for them and she's always telling her customers that we will be able to be there at or after a certain time. I've told her numerous times that she cannot promise people times. It's one thing to ask if they could be the first stop in the morning to oh we have to wait till after 5 to deliver this......... ?

I absolutely cannot stand this one sales lady we have at my job, she's annoying, she has to make everything more complicated than it needs to be, she's always promising her customers that we will do extra crap for them and she's always telling her customers that we will be able to be there at or after a certain time. I've told her numerous times that she cannot promise people times. It's one thing to ask if they could be the first stop in the morning to oh we have to wait till after 5 to deliver this......... ?
God I’d be so pissed having to work with someone like that. Typical person who tries to be a main character, a hero, or thinks they’re a lot more important than they actually are.

God I’d be so pissed having to work with someone like that. Typical person who tries to be a main character, a hero, or thinks they’re a lot more important than they actually are.
I'd tell you what the warehouse guy calls her but we have a swear filter on here.

Why do we still have 10 hotdogs per pack and only 8 buns per package?
Makes us do maths. Buy 5 packs of dogs and 4 packs of buns. Problem solved and all your meals planned for like 2 weeks!

Throw in a few cans of Hormel chili just to mix things up a bit.

Damn, that sounds like a few salesmen I have, over promise and under deliver. WHY, they cause me headaches?

Not saying that it may or may not be annoying that she makes these promises but sales people are producers. Any company income starts up front with the sale and that money pays her commission and any expenses for the company like other employees salary's and NET profit money to use to make more product. Without sales people in most situations, there would be no expenses like other employees and many would be without jobs.

Back