My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this today at freaking Wendys. Just the straw paper. I’d love to of done the same but unfortunately people have lost their minds and you may be shot in the face.
Yeah... no kidding. Saw on the news this morning that 70 people were shot in Chicago this weekend... 67 last weekend... it's like they have some quota they need to hit to stay members or something.

Yeah... no kidding. Saw on the news this morning that 70 people were shot in Chicago this weekend... 67 last weekend... it's like they have some quota they need to hit to stay members or something.
Why don’t they just make some more gun laws to keep people safe ??‍♂️?

Why don’t they just make some more gun laws to keep people safe ??‍♂️?

The toughest gun laws in the country and they still kill.. Murdering, gangbanging criminals out for revenge killings over turf and drugs don't care about laws.. Honest livings mean nothing when they can make a weeks salary in a couple hours each night.. In the process, they spray family gatherings killing innocent people and children with no regard for life..

Want to stop it? Follow the money. Stop the drugs..

The toughest gun laws in the country and they still kill.. Murdering, gangbanging criminals out for revenge killings over turf and drugs don't care about laws.. Honest livings mean nothing when they can make a weeks salary in a couple hours each night.. In the process, they spray family gatherings killing innocent people and children with no regard for life..

We’ve tried that too. Drugs will get in. You are just upping the stakes. Legalize them and end the drug war and you will take the pressure off. This mess is a coordinated one. It was designed to effect mass incarceration to fill for profit prisons, enrich greedy lawyers and judges, and wield political power over the general population, non-whites in particular. But greed doesn’t see your skin color in the end. The system will enslave anyone who enters their snares.

We’ve tried that too. Drugs will get in. You are just upping the stakes. Legalize them and end the drug war and you will take the pressure off. This mess is a coordinated one. It was designed to effect mass incarceration to fill for profit prisons, enrich greedy lawyers and judges, and wield political power over the general population, non-whites in particular. But greed doesn’t see your skin color in the end. The system will enslave anyone who enters their snares.

So, one side wants no border protection from drugs pouring in, wants police defunding AND does NOTHING for the people getting killed every night in the city of the MOST gun laws in the entire country!?!!..All the same side! Great idea BTW for legalizing drugs.. Yeah, lets legalize H and Meth! :rolleyes: Jon, somewhere at sometime a wire got lose in your head and soldered onto the wrong terminal..

So, one side wants no border protection from drugs pouring in, wants police defunding AND does NOTHING for the people getting killed every night in the city of the MOST gun laws in the entire country!?!!..All the same side! Great idea BTW for legalizing drugs.. Yeah, lets legalize H and Meth! :rolleyes: Jon, somewhere at sometime a wire got lose in your head and soldered onto the wrong terminal..
You’re putting words in my mouth. I’m not a side. I’m a person. I am a 2A supporter. How does that fit your narrative? I’m not for open borders. I think a wall is a silly expenditure as you can climb over or under, just like the fence. But if you want people to stop coming here illegally, stop funding cartels with drug war chests. Those people fleeing cartel areas wouldn’t feel the need to leave their homelands that they love to stay alive. End the drug war that was put in place by Nixon to fill for profit prisons. They used drugs as a scare tactic to get you to buy into the idea of putting millions in prisons, feeding the systemic issues you are seeing in Chicago, at the border, and more.

And yet no black lives matter protestors or riots to see anywhere in Chicago. So apparently black lives only matter when they are killed by cops? ? It's okay for approximately 2,000 people to die every year but not 2-3.....

It honestly doesn’t matter how “illegal” guns or drugs become. When there’s a will there’s a way.
All gun laws do is take the guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Criminals don't go to gun shops or stores to buy their guns, they might go to case out the place so they can rob it later.

And yet no black lives matter protestors or riots to see anywhere in Chicago. So apparently black lives only matter when they are killed by cops? ? It's okay for approximately 2,000 people to die every year but not 2-3.....
Well we pay cops to protect and serve. There’s quite a bit of difference. Not to mention, the police are the face of a justice system that has lead to the destruction of our inner cities. There are other factors like red lines and education budget limits, but the cops are the one part of the system that has a name and a face. To be fair, cops aren’t the ones who designed the system, but most of the time they are the only part that the public interacts with. So when we pay their salaries and they get away with great injustices, why shouldn’t the public at large express their first amendment rights as US citizens and protest? Violence and destruction of property is another thing and I won’t attempt to justify that. There is an argument to be made that when peaceful protest doesn’t work, when people feel backed into a corner, it’s by any means necessary. Similar to the way we fought for our independence back in the 1770’s. We felt oppressed by the British monarchy and revolted. If we keep oppressing a growing portion of our population, blocking them from entry into the middle class, you can be assured that non-peaceful means will be used. I would always prefer that peace prevails and changes are made, but it’s not looking very promising at the moment.

Well we pay cops to protect and serve. There’s quite a bit of difference. Not to mention, the police are the face of a justice system that has lead to the destruction of our inner cities. There are other factors like red lines and education budget limits, but the cops are the one part of the system that has a name and a face. To be fair, cops aren’t the ones who designed the system, but most of the time they are the only part that the public interacts with. So when we pay their salaries and they get away with great injustices, why shouldn’t the public at large express their first amendment rights as US citizens and protest? Violence and destruction of property is another thing and I won’t attempt to justify that. There is an argument to be made that when peaceful protest doesn’t work, when people feel backed into a corner, it’s by any means necessary. Similar to the way we fought for our independence back in the 1770’s. We felt oppressed by the British monarchy and revolted. If we keep oppressing a growing portion of our population, blocking them from entry into the middle class, you can be assured that non-peaceful means will be used. I would always prefer that peace prevails and changes are made, but it’s not looking very promising at the moment.

I would like to go further into detail about this but it gets too political for here. But short story long this has more to do with the political leaders in Chicago than it does the police. If you look at most of the cities that have a higher rate of crime and more minorities living in the poverty level you will notice they all have something in common.

More public hangings, don't make that poop legal just whack the asshats selling and the problem will solve itself.
Tall tree and short rope in the town square a few times and funny how it will get fixed.
Charles Bronson and Death Wish had it figured out.
Or maybe a Purge.
I would like to go further into detail about this but it gets too political for here. But short story long this has more to do with the political leaders in Chicago than it does the police. If you look at most of the cities that have a higher rate of crime and more minorities living in the poverty level you will notice they all have something in common.
Yes it does.
Oohrah for those brave men and women that still fight that war in the streets despite the upper level problems.

I was waiting at a drive thru a few months ago. Dude in front of me orders some food at the window, then while waiting, throws some garbage out of his car. I get out, grab the trash off the ground and throw it back INTO his car and say "Excuse me sir, I think you dropped this." :ROFLMAO:
Awesome Man, We need more people like this, it's a MAJOR pet peeve of mine, that took some BALLS!! Well done! ??

It really is unbelievable to me how little of US history people really know. I used to be in denial too. Then I took the time to learn how and why we are where we are today. And this isn’t simply a race issue. It’s also a class issue. Ask the guys from coal mining areas in the Appalachians about their livelihood in those areas. They have been just as depleted of capital as inner cities. They lack the educational resources, access to medical care, etc too. Strange thing is inner city people often cling to the Dem party that sells them out as soon as they get their vote and the rural poor cling to the Rep party that does the same. As soon as people let go of party politics and figure out we’ve all been sold a load of ? then we can make systemic changes for the better outcome of all Americans. The top 1% has a higher net worth than the bottom 90%. The game is rigged. This system isn’t going to hold much longer. It’s been a good run, but this nation isn’t going to survive much longer with the income disparities that keep getting worse by the year. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose. ??‍♂️?

Tougher gun laws won't do sh!t to keep guns out of criminals hands. I live in a thug ridden city, they get guns from their homies, break into homes, cars, gun shops, etc.

No shortage of guns in the street. Three kids were shot here yesterday in the street, one 9 year old boy was shot in the head and killed, the other two survived, one was a little girl. The boy killed would have turned 10 in a couple days, no criminal record, just a nice kid, what a shame.

So quit dreaming with tougher guns laws because they don't do sh!t!!

Tougher gun laws won't do sh!t to keep guns out of criminals hands. I live in a thug ridden city, they get guns from their homies, break into homes, cars, gun shops, etc.

No shortage of guns in the street. Three kids were shot here yesterday in the street, one 9 year old boy was shot in the head and killed, the other two survived, one was a little girl. The boy killed would have turned 10 in a couple days, no criminal record, just a nice kid, what a shame.

So quit dreaming with tougher guns laws because they don't do sh!t!!
I was actually kidding about gun laws?✌?

I am pro 2A and own a few myself.

You’re putting words in my mouth.

Putting words in your mouth? So, your still for legalizing H and Meth huh?

Legalize them and end the drug war and you will take the pressure off.

Well we pay cops to protect and serve. There’s quite a bit of difference. Not to mention, the police are the face of a justice system that has lead to the destruction of our inner cities. There are other factors like red lines and education budget limits, but the cops are the one part of the system that has a name and a face. To be fair, cops aren’t the ones who designed the system, but most of the time they are the only part that the public interacts with.

The one side Mayor's of all the big city's design AND keep the "systems" running!.. Every last BIG City that has nightly killings are all one side! You can't deny that!..

Every one of these people has a choice except the children and innocent bystanders getting shot and killed. Just like you and I had a choice. I could have ran with the wrong crew but CHOSE not to. There are some great people that come out of inner city's and make a great life for themselves. They made the right choice. Don't try and blame their choices on your conspiracy theory!

Putting words in your mouth? So, your still for legalizing H and Meth huh?

The one side Mayor's of all the big city's design AND keep the "systems" running!.. Every last BIG City that has nightly killings are all one side! You can't deny that!..

Every one of these people has a choice except the children and innocent bystanders getting shot and killed. Just like you and I had a choice. I could have ran with the wrong crew but CHOSE not to. There are some great people that come out of inner city's and make a great life for themselves. They made the right choice. Don't try and blame their choices on your conspiracy theory!
Hey I won’t disagree that political parties are at fault for everything that’s wrong with America. The Dem party is full of establishment hacks. Pelosi and Schumer are worthless. The Clintons were almost the worst thing that’s happened to this country. Bush Jr was a moron, but at least he wasn’t evil. His leadership got us thru 9/11 as a whole. Then he let us down with Katrina, but that’s another rabbit hole.

As far as how some outliers make it out and some don't, I have quite a few theories on that. If you can punch your way out, like Tyson, or dribble like LeBron, or run with a football, or have the charisma of Oprah, you can overcome the system that tries to hold you back. I’m sure there are examples from Appalachia too, maybe musicians or something. But the grand majority are held back in life, usually due to a lack of parenting, education, jobs, and other resources. It’s hard to dream about a future when all you see is death and violence around you. They lack proper nutrition to have a thriving brain. There are so many factors why they can’t make it. Some make it out, most do not. ✌?

Awesome Man, We need more people like this, it's a MAJOR pet peeve of mine, that took some BALLS!! Well done! ??

Thanks! Dude looked at me and then said "oh OK, thanks man!" and then threw it right back out the window. Honestly, I couldn't be mad at him after that. :)

Political parties all suck butt and are very self serving and I probably more than many understand history and its effects yet I also do not agree with throwing money at societies problems with zero attention to year after year of poor me and the look at what you did to me attitude.
There will always be haves and have nots that is how society works but giving respect and everyone a fair chance will go alot farther than welfare and government programs after programs.
Not everyone wants to be a brain surgeon and some just like to fix things that break.
Another of the inner city food and education issues are caused by parents too stoned to get groceries and get up to take their kids to school.
The attitude in the big cities is just as toxic as any political party.
There is just as much child/spousal abuse, drug abuse, alchilism and family issues in the well to do neighborhoods they just hide it better.
I was a firefighter/medic in a rather affluent town not too far from me and saw it firsthand.
City councils and politicians keep the numbers hidden so they have the appearance of the perfect little town but they have them.
It is a chore today to keep my kids and wife safe with everything going on in the world I do not believe everyone should go to jail and live a better life than out of jail and I am a firm believer that some crimes you should just be walked to the gallows.
Do not ever harm a child, the elderly, rape, murder or kidnap/abduct.
To my way of thinking those don't deserve jail and to be paid for with tax dollars to enjoy prison.
End of my rant.
Love ya Dilly.

Back