My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This šŸ¤£

20220528_190448.jpg

I swear the guy that puts our bunks of wood in "order" had to have eaten paint chips while living under power lines as a child.
This is just one of the many ways he screws things up.
Look at the dimensions on the ticket then look at the dimensions of the wood said ticket is placed on.

20220531_161037.jpg

The guy can't count either I'll have days where I'll get through my ticket and have anywhere from 2-20 extra sheets or I'm missing 2-20 sheets, sometimes I find the missing sheets 3 stacks over and on the bottom of a completely different bunk. My favorite was the time I was going through a bunk and there was 6 sheets of a different color in the middle of the bunk.
I've talked to the plant manager about it but according to the day mill supervisor they have never had any problems with any of that........

Last edited:
I swear the guy that puts our bunks of wood in "order" had to have eaten paint chips while living under power lines as a child.
This is just one of the many ways he screws things up.
Look at the dimensions on the ticket then look at the dimensions of the wood said ticket is placed on.

View attachment 220883

The guy can't count either I'll have days where I'll get through my ticket and have anywhere from 2-20 extra sheets or I'm missing 2-20 sheets, sometimes I find the missing sheets 3 stacks over and on the bottom of a completely different bunk. My favorite was the time I was going through a bunk and there was 6 sheets of a different color in the middle of the bunk.
I've talked to the plant manager about it but according to the day mill supervisor they have never had any problems with any of that........
That's what happens when your the only one paying attention to what you do, no one else notices the problems, then you become the problem for pointing out problems. :banghead:

No one respects my piece and quiet when trying to sleep after nightshift. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ Now I'm going to work tired and grumpy.

Last edited:
No one respects my piece and quiet when trying to sleep after nightshift. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ Now I'm going to work tired and grumpy.
Man it must doing Night Shift. Especially if you have kids and family which it sounds like you do. I only have one recommendation. Drugs šŸ˜‚

Kind of serious though. With my nerve damage and fused neck the pain is so awful that I couldnā€™t sleep if I didnā€™t knock myself out sometimes (trazadone). Itā€™s not like that all the time but lately itā€™s been like that most of the time.

Man it must doing Night Shift. Especially if you have kids and family which it sounds like you do. I only have one recommendation. Drugs šŸ˜‚

Kind of serious though. With my nerve damage and fused neck the pain is so awful that I couldnā€™t sleep if I didnā€™t knock myself out sometimes (trazadone). Itā€™s not like that all the time but lately itā€™s been like that most of the time.
Kids aren't the problem. It's inconsiderate adults. I work away from my family. I don't take drugs but do use herbal sleeping aids which do help a little.

Kids aren't the problem. It's inconsiderate adults. I work away from my family. I don't take drugs but do use herbal sleeping aids which do help a little.
Thatā€™s even worse, the adult thing. Hang in there man.

EVERY SINGLE WEEK the toilet overflows. I've never had this problem in any country except for the USA.
Could be a crappy toilet. My toilet would plug every week once or twice. Changed out the toilet to a different one and it hasn't plugged since.

I hate moving....
You want to know who your true friends / family are just tell them your moving and see who shows up. I've moved countless worthless Mofos and every time I go to move It's just been me (and the wife) doing it...Thank GOD for Dolly's. Uhaul actally subs out different companies, I got 2 dudes for 3 hours on this end and on the unloading end so guess who's going to be moving my rolling toolbox, fridge and moving the dressers up the stairs.....<-------Not this guy!

Back