My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that every time a new car is released everyone feels the need to start a thread about it? No one bothers to look if there is already a thread or even having read the 10 page current thread decide to make yet another thread about the car anyway.......

Why is it that every time a new car is released everyone feels the need to start a thread about it? No one bothers to look if there is already a thread or even having read the 10 page current thread decide to make yet another thread about the car anyway.......
Why is it everyone seems incapable of using the search function 😉🤣🤣🤣

I admit that I skip the search most times. For me it's about getting a personal reply from members. If it's something not worth talking about or something I just need a quick answer for, then the search comes into play. (for me)

Why is it everyone seems incapable of using the search function 😉🤣🤣🤣
Because we are guys, that's like asking us to read the instructions or ask for directions! 🤔 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Obviously owning an expensive car doesn't improve your parking skills.

20220806_114636.jpg

I have a hunch...people want to get all cute with the title like "What do we have here!!", "3...2...1...Ruh Roh!!" or "Another new one?!" instead of "NEW!!! [insert name here]!!!" and so none of the existing threads on the new car pop up when creating the title because, to the surprise of absolutely no one, a thread by the name of "3...2...1...Ruh Roh!!" had not yet been created. Having said that, I'm now waiting for the next car to drop and someone to make a thread titled "NEW!!! [insert name here]!!!".

I have a hunch...people want to get all cute with the title like "What do we have here!!", "3...2...1...Ruh Roh!!" or "Another new one?!" instead of "NEW!!! [insert name here]!!!" and so none of the existing threads on the new car pop up when creating the title because, to the surprise of absolutely no one, a thread by the name of "3...2...1...Ruh Roh!!" had not yet been created. Having said that, I'm now waiting for the next car to drop and someone to make a thread titled "NEW!!! [insert name here]!!!".
Kinda like i-phones

Nope, even when the thread title says new bla bla bla from company zxy people still do it.

When the TLRT came out the thread title of the first thread was "New Team Losi Typhon roller?"
And at least 5 different threads were created about it.

V5 cars came out there were at least 4 threads titled Arrma V5 models and one member even felt the need to make a thread in both the Arrma 6s section and general chat section about each car.......

Nope, even when the thread title says new bla bla bla from company zxy people still do it.

When the TLRT came out the thread title of the first thread was "New Team Losi Typhon roller?"
But it's tradition! :ROFLMAO:

V5 cars came out there were at least 4 threads titled Arrma V5 models and one member even felt the need to make a thread in both the Arrma 6s section and general chat section about each car.......
"Consider how dumb the average person is that you engage with on the street. Now consider that 50% of people are even dumber than that." -- George Carlin

I can't stand people who can't admit when they're wrong. They must be right and no matter what facts you put in front of them it's pointless because they stick their fingers in their ears and scream lalalalalalala like a 7 year old. It seems so emotional and childish to me.

Good thing I'm not an admin because I'd definitely ban people for it. 🤣

I can't stand people who can't admit when they're wrong. They must be right and no matter what facts you put in front of them it's pointless because they stick their fingers in their ears and scream lalalalalalala like a 7 year old. It seems so emotional and childish to me.

Good thing I'm not an admin because I'd definitely ban people for it. 🤣
Well then I'm glad I'm never wrong😜

Back