My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened to me. (except bit breaking, it just didn't work) Gave up and just ordered new parts. 😁 ✌️

Oof, that's a tough one. Maybe a magnet & a small pick or something to shake it outta there? That's what I used to get the end of a broken mip driver out 🤷‍♂️ good luck

Thanks guys at least it's not just me! haha
I tried getting the broken bit out and no luck. I'll leave it for now and deal with it later.
All I was going to do was add extenders that I had laying around but it can wait....i guess.:cry::ROFLMAO:

Use a punch to drive the pin out. I don't understand why Arrma uses red thread lock there literally the only purpose of that grub screw is to hold the pin in when your wheel is off.

Use a punch to drive the pin out. I don't understand why Arrma uses red thread lock there literally the only purpose of that grub screw is to hold the pin in when your wheel is off.
I'm gonna try to punch it out. At this point I have nothing to lose if I break something.
Thanks!

I'm gonna try to punch it out. At this point I have nothing to lose if I break something.
Thanks!
I literally just had to do this last night, 1 out of the 4 stripped out.

season 4 whale of a birthday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

It never seems to amaze me the amount of questions that are asked on a daily basis that could be easily answered by looking at the manual that came with the car.

It never seems to amaze me the amount of questions that are asked on a daily basis that could be easily answered by looking at the manual that came with the car.
Lol....I always want to take a pic of the outside of the manual and just answer with that. :ROFLMAO:

It's just laziness. I'll never ask a ? on here with out researching it 1st. 99.9% of the time I can figure it out just through searching this forum. Or this cool thing they call "Google" :rolleyes::p:ROFLMAO:✌️

Lol....I always want to take a pic of the outside of the manual and just answer with that. :ROFLMAO:

It's just laziness. I'll never ask a ? on here with out researching it 1st. 99.9% of the time I can figure it out just through searching this forum. Or this cool thing they call "Google" :rolleyes::p:ROFLMAO:✌️
Some of these are the same people that called Dell to complain that their coffee cup holder broke.

Being someone that has a lot to learn most times I can find what I need without asking. I may need to sometime. I do understand what you guys are saying but even some of the simple stuff can be helpful to a point. Some of it is a bit much...🙄 Myself I have learned a lot from being here. Thanks!! :)

Being someone that has a lot to learn most times I can find what I need without asking. I may need to sometime. I do understand what you guys are saying but even some of the simple stuff can be helpful to a point. Some of it is a bit much...🙄 Myself I have learned a lot from being here. Thanks!! :)
O don't get me wrong, I'm still learning and have LOTS to learn. 😁 I won't hesitate to ask if I cant find the answer or don't understand the answer. Always encourage questions. It's also cuz I'm a researcher by nature and it's been part of my job for 23 years. 🤭

However, it's the silly questions where the answer is straight fwd and can be located in manual or a quick search in 2.3 secs. :ROFLMAO: That's what is frustrating. If everyone in life would just give a little effort at everything, it would be a much less frustrating world. ✌️

Man I bent the sh!t out of my 1.5mm driver using it as a punch (it's all I had):LOL: but it worked(y):)

Man I bent the sh!t out of my 1.5mm driver using it as a punch (it's all I had):LOL: but it worked(y):)
Yeah don't do that. Get yourself a punch.

But how else am I going to keep my post count high if I can’t just regurgitate stuff from the manual? :)

Back