My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I'm weary about what I buy on Ebay. I bought a used 3s Typhon that had broken parts, leaking shocks and other things that I had to fix. It turned into a Fleabay purchase. Be very careful when buying "used rc vehicles". Most of them look and are garbage. Even the buyers are shady. Some guy said that the motor that I sold him (a used Castle 800kv motor) was "bad". That was BS! I had to give that idoit their money back and I lost money on that one. And not to mention my time shipping my damn thing and all that. When I got the motor back it was working fine. And I sold it to someone here. Yeah Ebay sucks big time sometimes.
eBay is dope, and Ive used them for like 20+ years!! I never have bought anything used tho, you shoulda been around in the early 2000's.. now that was shiesty!! 🤣

eBay is dope, and Ive used them for like 20+ years!! I never have bought anything used tho, you shoulda been around in the early 2000's.. now that was shiesty!! 🤣
Yeah, the new stuff is good and I have bought a couple of good used rigs, but it's risky. And I was around in the early 2000's. I'm 47 😜

My bad, ment using them then.. cuz that was a sketchy time for eBay!! 😂
I've been buying Ebay stuff since around the middle of 2019 when I started the RC stuff. I know what you meant. I was just poking fun at your statement 😜

Meh, I'm weary about what I buy on Ebay. I bought a used 3s Typhon that had broken parts, leaking shocks and other things that I had to fix. It turned into a Fleabay purchase. Be very careful when buying "used rc vehicles". Most of them look and are garbage. Even the buyers are shady. Some guy said that the motor that I sold him (a used Castle 800kv motor) was "bad". That was BS! I had to give that idoit their money back and I lost money on that one. And not to mention my time shipping my damn thing and all that. When I got the motor back it was working fine. And I sold it to someone here. Yeah Ebay sucks big time sometimes.
I just paid $300 for a lego lamborghini sian on ebay. So far, it has turned out well.

Can we talk about how RIDICULOUS new vehicle prices are in the US? The average new vehicle payment is now $1k per month??? WTF? With insurance and maintenance, that would be more than my $1200 per month MORTGAGE payment! I will NEVER buy a new vehicle that is worth more than $20k if I still have debt and haven't paid off my house and have like at least $200k in my retirement account. I have been horrible with my finances until recently, but a huge car payment hasn't been an issue for me since 2005. That's the last time I bought a brand new vehicle (Hyundai Elantra) for $12k 😂

From order to out for delivery isnt bad at all...
But once it is out for delivery it takes YEARS to make it to your door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS DARN HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

But once it is out for delivery it takes YEARS to make it to your door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel your pain 🤣 I have a screen on my phone with the apps for allll of the delivery couriers. UPS, FedEx, DHL..etc.

I think @Johnny b once told me to find the driver and chase him down, when I was waiting. 😈

I think @Johnny b once told me to find the driver and chase him down, when I was waiting. 😈
You're actually able to do that with UPS. Any other delivery driver would probably pepper spray you. :ROFLMAO:

Can we talk about how RIDICULOUS new vehicle prices are in the US? The average new vehicle payment is now $1k per month??? WTF? With insurance and maintenance, that would be more than my $1200 per month MORTGAGE payment! I will NEVER buy a new vehicle that is worth more than $20k if I still have debt and haven't paid off my house and have like at least $200k in my retirement account. I have been horrible with my finances until recently, but a huge car payment hasn't been an issue for me since 2005. That's the last time I bought a brand new vehicle (Hyundai Elantra) for $12k 😂
Buy a lego car. I paid a one time payment of $300 for the whole thing. :ROFLMAO:

Rant about those idiots that cant safely use an X-Acto knife and end up slicing their finger. So dumb!

Anyway enough about that. Anyone got a band aid or some krazy glue to spare?
I got some duct tape but only for AF only members.

Yes I did. Have to take matters into your own hands today!
Could not agree more. 40 to 75k for a car that depreciates!!!! Ill ride my e- bike or walk first. I drive a 2004 liberty with 221k miles. Just drove her 1100 miles to NC and back. Got the job done!

Could not agree more. 40 to 75k for a car that depreciates!!!! Ill ride my e- bike or walk first. I drive a 2004 liberty with 221k miles. Just drove her 1100 miles to NC and back. Got the job done!
I'll keep fixing my reliable 2003 chevy trailblazer with 185k. It still looks good inside and out

20230309_134204.jpg

But did you get that jeep registered? 🤣

Back