Nero servo upgrade

Josh nortz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Nero,
I got a Savox SA-1231SG 444oz-in 6.0v servo, its a amazing. I had it out for a bit and i love the quick turns its a whole different truck... servo save needs to be tightened up yet but it is much better. The video is on 4s. I did a quickrun on 6s but have mis matched batteries so i was only out for a few minutes. I turned BEC down to 6v i think... need to buy a hobbywing programmer or swap ESC to mmx.

20160808_165712.jpg

Josh nortz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Nero,
It turns on a dime not that the stock didnt but now its crazy fast im still getting used to how well and fast it turns.... i cranked servo saver up too... its awesome... i am putting same one in kraton one of these days when i get the GKA mount and braces...

Corrado

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
It turns on a dime not that the stock didnt but now its crazy fast im still getting used to how well and fast it turns.... i cranked servo saver up too... its awesome... i am putting same one in kraton one of these days when i get the GKA mount and braces...
How do you cranked the servo saver? Thank's

huck954rr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
man thats weird mine is the same height at 45mm tall and i cant get it in. it hits the bottom of the esc tray

Reborn8

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I bought that same one and can't fit it in as well. I got the SW-1210SG waterproof one instead and it fits prefect.

After using the servo for awhile.
I must say I am very impressed with this servo. I run my Fazon with Proline Badlands (big tires) and have my GoPro Hero 5 attached and this servo just works. Tough servo and well worth the cost in my opinion. I have run it in the mud,water, etc.

Last edited:

fruppy78

Reaction score
I got a Savox SA-1231SG 444oz-in 6.0v servo, its a amazing. I had it out for a bit and i love the quick turns its a whole different truck... servo save needs to be tightened up yet but it is much better. The video is on 4s. I did a quickrun on 6s but have mis matched batteries so i was only out for a few minutes. I turned BEC down to 6v i think... need to buy a hobbywing programmer or swap ESC to mmx.

View attachment 2437
can you just plug and play or are there other steps to this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.