Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s like when they thinned the typhon shells for the mega and blx cars

Seems to have real 17mm hexes but still with the plastic axles. I didnt have issues with them on mine since i got it 3 years or so ago. Unless they made the plastic worst

Seems to have real 17mm hexes but still with the plastic axles. I didnt have issues with them on mine since i got it 3 years or so ago. Unless they made the plastic worst
Yep. 17mm, and im diggin the wing on the kraton

Already a separate thread about a leak. Kraton and outcast 4s

Aluminum shock bodies w the crappy 3s lower end and rods?
Lol middle of the quality road.
those lower end rods are going to snap like no tommorow.
Lol im still buying the kraton tommorow.

Aluminum shock bodies w the crappy 3s lower end and rods?
I believe their are threaded like the vorteks. They changed it thats why the gun looking tool became a thing

Lol im still buying the kraton tommorow.
The question is. Is its worth it?

I believe their are threaded like the vorteks. They changed it thats why the gun looking tool became a thing

The question is. Is its worth it?
No, but i have so many parts around i can make it worth it.
but 500 is way to much lmao

I’m digging the color of the Kraton quite a bit. It seems so simple but arrma is missing it… 4s color scheme clones of the 6s/8s.

So... it's just the old 4S with new body color and higher price?

Come on Arrma...
I think I can do Better than that.

all the new stuff i see, also its 4am so i might miss a few (taking about kraton mostly cos its what i know)
tires
wing
shocks
arms (defo new shocks are now mounted on the inside)
hubs
rear looks taller (might be the angle)
looks wider (also maybe angle)
bumper body seems to be same mold
kinda looks like they have the upgrades cvds not sure tho
cant put my figure on it but hubs look reworked
Looks like they have the CVD upgrade
rims are same as last time
i think thats all i can see

Last edited:
Is the 4S line any tougher (for bashing) than the 3S BLX line? Is the use of plastic parts pretty much the same as with the 3S BLX line, or does it have some things in common with 6S that the 3S designs don't have?

Between 3S, 3S BLX, 4S, 6S and 8S, there seems to be plenty to choose from. Hope they support spare parts well into the future for all of the different models.

With the amount of power that can be had from 4S, it almost seems like they could have really filled out a solidly built 4S line-up that would be very satisfying to many, and avoid the need for two batteries. But this is coming from someone that hasn't ever tried a 6S. Sounds like the 6S handle much better than the 3S.

Last edited:
Please something extremely durable and truly RTR with excellent QA/QC!

1655349740902.jpeg

Is the 4S line any tougher (for bashing) than the 3S BLX line? Is the use of plastic parts pretty much the same as with the 3S BLX line, or does it have some things in common with 6S that the 3S designs don't have?

Between 3S, 3S BLX, 4S, 6S and 8S, there seems to be plenty to choose from. Hope they support spare parts well into the future for all of the different models.

With the amount of power that can be had from 4S, it almost seems like they could have really filled out a solidly built 4S line-up that would be very satisfying to many, and avoid the need for two batteries.
The old 4s line was built off the 3s line so they where about as strong but with more power and some minor upgrades people would do anyway
Seems like the new 4s line is carrying on from where the old one left off and has the common updates people did to the old 4s line.
But I can't say for sure what they have yet but all will be relieved in a day.

So... it's just the old 4S with new body color and higher price?
From what i can see. They have metal shocks.

With the amount of power that can be had from 4S, it almost seems like they could have really filled out a solidly built 4S line-up that would be very satisfying to many, and avoid the need for two batteries. But this is coming from someone that hasn't ever tried a 6S. Sounds like the 6S handle much better than the 3S.
The 4s trucks seem overpowered, backflips a lot easier than my 6s

From what i can see. They have metal shocks.
More than just the shocks
all the new stuff i see, also its 4am so i might miss a few (taking about kraton mostly cos its what i know)
tires
wing
shocks
arms (defo new shocks are now mounted on the inside)
hubs
rear looks taller (might be the angle)
looks wider (also maybe angle)
bumper body seems to be same mold
kinda looks like they have the upgrades cvds not sure tho
cant put my figure on it but hubs look reworked
Looks like they have the CVD upgrade
rims are same as last time
i think thats all i can see
Also cant see the inside, the electronics will be spectrum now 100%

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back