Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude 's complaining even though got it already for discount and description says it was used. Return it and I will buy it!
No that is the thing. Description said "box damage only". If it was listed as used the way the next ones were, I would of expected this. Anyways its here now so I will figure it out. Just have to wait and give my brother the new one when ever it gets here. Don't really want to give him the "tested" one.

Last edited:
I stopped by my LHS early this morning, inquiring about the new Kraton 4S (arrival) or if they have a showroom piece/demo hiding in the back warehouse..
The guy I usually deal with told me flat out -they don't expect to receive it til end of this year or possibly next.
What!?

Why in their right mind would HH sell their pre shipment models before spare parts are available? They are releasing a product they cannot support to consumers. I hazard that selling those scratch and dent models was a logistics error and they changed the product description to cover their asses once they realized. There can’t have been more than one or two or I am sure we would have heard of it. I doubt there were even any damaged box models to begin with.

Why in their right mind would HH sell their pre shipment models before spare parts are available? They are releasing a product they cannot support to consumers. I hazard that selling those scratch and dent models was a logistics error and they changed the product description to cover their asses once they realized. There can’t have been more than one or two or I am sure we would have heard of it. I doubt there were even any damaged box models to begin with.
I don't know. Just hope the regular orders get filled soon and some parts. I will have to contact Horizon for the updated outdrives too. So not sure how much running I can even do with it. I did make sure it works though.
My nearly 3 year old truck next to my "tested" one.
This is picture before I even ran it. So definitely didn't get that new car feel. But it should be a fun truck.

296383526_1434663670381537_235119091349275571_n.jpg

295560208_1079092369382210_3836996191575894054_n.jpg

The guy I usually deal with told me flat out -they don't expect to receive it til end of this year or possibly next.
One of the biggest issues at this point is the radio silence from Arrma/Horizon Hobby. At some point they have to say something or all we can do is speculate/guess.

I will have to contact Horizon for the updated outdrives too.
I can't believe it didn't come with the new outdrives. I would've thought that is what was being tested.

I don't know. Just hope the regular orders get filled soon and some parts. I will have to contact Horizon for the updated outdrives too. So not sure how much running I can even do with it. I did make sure it works though.
My nearly 3 year old truck next to my "tested" one.
This is picture before I even ran it. So definitely didn't get that new car feel. But it should be a fun truck.

View attachment 232607

View attachment 232608
Are you sure it doesn’t have the revised driveshaft part the difference looked pretty subtle on rc guy garage video

4201A98C-DEF2-4536-BB0E-0887851518DD.png

244AB779-081A-463B-9B4F-376DDB31C3BC.png

1659090988570.png

Looks like the old one to me. Low sidewall and just a little piece of plastic between the metal clip.

One of the biggest issues at this point is the radio silence from Arrma/Horizon Hobby. At some point they have to say something or all we can do is speculate/guess.

I can't believe it didn't come with the new outdrives. I would've thought that is what was being tested.
The radio silence is definitely deafening and all the worse because they had to know they were never going to make their guaranteed ship date, but left the guarantee up right until the ship date anyway.

Hope they don’t change this date

61F52BEF-7415-404E-BB13-CB0080A7217F.png

Have Arrma fix the Motor / Bearing Issue ?
And also that the Combo runs very Hot on 4s ?

Better Cooling Fans ?
Better Motor Bearings or Motor ?
And all snapping Drive Line Issues ?

What about that Poor sloppy steering ?
How to fix that ? Can arma make stronger Servo Saver ? Will they ?
Or Stronger servo, cancel the servo saver ?

Im worried about the HOT combo, not good
Hope they don’t change this date

View attachment 232684
DECEMBER ? what ? THIS SUCKS. CRAZY LONG TIME.

This car have many bad issues.
Why don't Arrma have couple PRO TESTERS before talk about releases ?
They should have TEAM hard core bashers that test these products well before release, ARRMA TOUGH
Well it arrived but it is not just open box like listing when I ordered. Its a dirty truck so had to be one that says tested with batteries but no damage.
Not really happy about that.
View attachment 232512
View attachment 232513
View attachment 232514

WHAT THE FU-K , who did send dirty old truck ?
TELL THEM GO TO HELL.
stupid bastards

BOX issues, hell no, BASHED IN VERY DUSTY CONTITION, VERY DIRTY it should been said about this

send it back

i would not accept this poop

Last edited:
Have Arrma fix the Motor / Bearing Issue ?
And also that the Combo runs very Hot on 4s ?

Better Cooling Fans ?
Better Motor Bearings or Motor ?
And all snapping Drive Line Issues ?

What about that Poor sloppy steering ?
How to fix that ? Can arma make stronger Servo Saver ? Will they ?
Or Stronger servo, cancel the servo saver ?

Im worried about the HOT combo, not good

DECEMBER ? what ? THIS SUCKS. CRAZY LONG TIME.

This car have many bad issues.
Why don't Arrma have couple PRO TESTERS before talk about releases ?
They should have TEAM hard core bashers that test these products well before release, ARRMA TOUGH

WHAT THE FU-K , who did send dirty old truck ?
TELL THEM GO TO HELL.
stupid bastards

BOX issues, hell no, BASHED IN VERY DUSTY CONTITION, VERY DIRTY it should been said about this

send it back

i would not accept this poop
US date format is month then year so 08/12 is August 12 rather than December.

This does have a new HD servo saver if you check out the parts- it is preorder like the car.

The motor heat is a bit of a worry.

US date format is month then year so 08/12 is August 12 rather than December.

This does have a new HD servo saver if you check out the parts- it is preorder like the car.

The motor heat is a bit of a worry.

Nice

12 august is nice
i wash shocked and thing 8 december
i live in EU so. yeah

So now there is HD Servo saver ? and all driveline issues are fixed ?

What bearing size the motor have ?
Why not Horizon change then to ceramic bearings ?
They could atleast sent 2free in box ATLEAST this.

i want this V2 4s Outcast to stunt drive tripple backflips and wheelies

i will change to ceramic bearings in motor, need size info
and then have high speed fans on motor and esc also, i have many new in 30 and 40 mm laying new
alot of them

EDITing:_
ONE MORE THING Sorry

what is that dirt problem in rear spurgear box ? i don't like that at
i don't like need to clean that .
Have arrma fix this ? or is there a fix , great easy DIY tip ?

For my LHS guy, he's got enough experience dealing with HH/Arrma to have a better feel on what to expect if something/'launch goes afoul' I'm sure.

He pulled up some internal message on his terminal and read it out loud to me, I just wasn't paying too much attention at that moment to remember any of it. But, obviously something was transmitted to the dealers.. So, based on that -he concluded the more "realistic" timeline.
So I'm just passing on what was shared with me.

In case anyone missed the tower hobbies 15% off. rc club is free to join so Haven’t checked it works on preorder and back order but those aren’t specifically excluded so it should.

3CD12F32-0BCF-4B16-B603-8CDD2617CF58.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back