Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone missed the tower hobbies 15% off. rc club is free to join so Haven’t checked it works on preorder and back order but those aren’t specifically excluded so it should.

View attachment 232741
Just a heads up, this coupon only works on Horizon hobby website.

I know it says in the picture but for some reason i kept trying to use it at Tower. lol

Last edited:
Just a heads up, this coupon only works on Horizon hobby website.

I know it says in the picture but for some reason i kept trying to use it at HH. lol
There is also a Tower Hobbies 10% off one order total coupon and it says it includes all items and you don't need to be a premiere member.
1659122894098.png

Maybe you still get this coupon emailed if you use the TH 10% off but I don't know and have not tried the above on an Arrma pre order
1659123046662.png

Hope they don’t change this date

View attachment 232684

OK, I’ll bite. What guarantee are they offering? Just like the first time around there will be no consequence or compensation for not meeting their “guaranteed” ship date if they can’t get the fix done to all the vehicles they pre-sold.

OK, I’ll bite. What guarantee are they offering? Just like the first time around there will be no consequence or compensation for not meeting their “guaranteed” ship date if they can’t get the fix done to all the vehicles they pre-sold.
It's a guarantee like shady Bob's used car lot guarantees the lowest prices in town. Or Hamish's Chicken Wings guarantees the best wings this side of the Poh-tash river. It's the strength of their word, based on how they have never let us down before... oh wait 😂

T
There is also a Tower Hobbies 10% off one order total coupon and it says it includes all items and you don't need to be a premiere member.View attachment 232775

Maybe you still get this coupon emailed if you use the TH 10% off but I don't know and have not tried the above on an Arrma pre orderView attachment 232776
he Tower coupon does not work on Arrma vehicles. Only the Horizon one works.

There is also a Tower Hobbies 10% off one order total coupon and it says it includes all items and you don't need to be a premiere member.View attachment 232775

Maybe you still get this coupon emailed if you use the TH 10% off but I don't know and have not tried the above on an Arrma pre orderView attachment 232776
Works for a MEXB and a Kraton 4s on my browser.

Also, the purple Kraton 4s is "Out of stock" and the teal one is on "Backorder".

They really want to sell those spektrum
Still have to wait dor my 4s outcast for weeks🤣 no dates said my hobbyshop

Ok so did anyone actually use the 10% for pre order and it worked?

Ok so did anyone actually use the 10% for pre order and it worked
I just experimented and couldn’t get the tower coupon to work. Which is weird given the wording in the email was the same as the 15% for premium members. So I guess for a limitless preorder you choose 10% off at HH or the $60 Spektrum coupon at TH?

I just experimented and couldn’t get the tower coupon to work. Which is weird given the wording in the email was the same as the 15% for premium members. So I guess for a limitless preorder you choose 10% off at HH or the $60 Spektrum coupon at TH?
So the HH coupon works for sure on pre orders? I hope so because I just emailed to cancel my order lol. Really sucks you have to contact support to cancel an order. HH website is not very modern sadly.

If the aluminum slipper pads are those in the photo below they do look pretty legit. Agree it is strange none of the US manufacturers of aftermarket parts are producing something similar.

View attachment 226340

Respect!

Again I'm a hobbyist who brought this over to help people asking for the product in the fb groups but no way to obtain it. But I 100% get what you are saying. Cheers!

I know people gave you a hard time but I just want to say I actually got my order of 2 yesterday and they seem quality. Haven't installed them yet but yea, I got what I paid for and you were legit. Thanks! :love: :cool:(y)

What are your plans? Is the 6s Exb out of stock? Would be maybe better for "pretty large build".

I know people gave you a hard time but I just want to say I actually got my order of 2 yesterday and they seem quality. Haven't installed them yet but yea, I got what I paid for and you were legit. Thanks! :love: :cool:(y)

Thanks buddy! I'm really glad that you stuck with it. I worked really hard to get folks their product ALLLLL the way from Germany 🍻

And now folks are posting pics like this! Makes me happy 😊

FB_IMG_1659401928302.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back