Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's probably some really easy way to figure out the answer to that.
What did I miss?
@razorrc 'uh, stopped' by his LHS. But that wood block work bench in his photo is a dead ringer for the one in all his videos. Are you under embargo until friday or can you give us some first impressions?
They should have did all four corners just a matter of time those fronts will do the same thing.
It makes no sense from a manufacturing and spare parts perspective to have the outdrives be different on the front and back. My guess is fronts will also have the revised part on future production runs, but this first run the revised outdrives were retrofitted and the decision made for expediency to only replace the rear which are the ones proven to fail likely due to the rear receiving more torque and power. Providing slipper is set correctly

@razorrc 'uh, stopped' by his LHS. But that wood block work bench in his photo is a dead ringer for the one in all his videos. Are you under embargo until friday or can you give us some first impressions?
Well, it turns out I just got a NIB Kraton V1 and painted up a really nice teal and black body. Also made some of my own Copperhead LPish tires, metal diffs, 6mm motor plate, extra long chassis and 3d printed all kinds of V2-like parts…. Let’s just call it a V1.999999

So maybe I can give my impressions on what a V2 probably drives like. Sounds like I need to start a thread on it.

Well, it turns out I just got a NIB Kraton V1 and painted up a really nice teal and black body. Also made some of my own Copperhead LPish tires, metal diffs, 6mm motor plate, extra long chassis and 3d printed all kinds of V2-like parts…. Let’s just call it a V1.999999

So maybe I can give my impressions on what a V2 probably drives like. Sounds like I need to start a thread on it.
Well, I've seen other YT channels with what I feel are considerably less appeal than yours running these v2 4s rigs. I can't wait to see yours bud. 😎🍻

Well, I've seen other YT channels with what I feel are considerably less appeal than yours running these v2 4s rigs. I can't wait to see yours bud. 😎🍻

It always interests me who Arrma decides to send cars to for testing and promoting. I was especially surprised at RC Guy Garage getting one but TBH his videos have been great. No M2C beef caking or talk like that just lots of driving. That's what I want to see, everyday use, lots of batteries, that tells me how well they are really built and if they are built to last.

@razorrc 'uh, stopped' by his LHS. But that wood block work bench in his photo is a dead ringer for the one in all his videos.
don't see all his videos so seeing a random bench doesn't tell me it's his workbench. I thought it might have been a table at the shop.

don't see all his videos so seeing a random bench doesn't tell me it's his workbench. I thought it might have been a table at the shop.

Totally get it, it was kind of an easter egg for those who watch the channel. I also updated the list of cars under my profile.

I saw that in your listed Arrma RC's too, but had no way of knowing if that was V1 or V2?

That's the only reason I would list it there.

It always interests me who Arrma decides to send cars to for testing and promoting. I was especially surprised at RC Guy Garage getting one but TBH his videos have been great. No M2C beef caking or talk like that just lots of driving. That's what I want to see, everyday use, lots of batteries, that tells me how well they are really built and if they are built to last.
Agreed, while I totally respect Duperbash, RCDUDE and M2C, that's way beyond what I'm doing with my rigs. Which is why I relate to Razor rc's vids, as well as RC Guy's garage. Both have their own style of course. Guy does go off a bit with the dialog at times, but I do enjoy his sense of humor.

That's the only reason I would list it there.
Just asked my local if they had them. He said yes, but won't sell til Friday. :confused:Jake's Performance Hobbies in Rohnert Park, CA. He always sells from $30-$50 less than Retail. So these would probably be 440-450.

Well then, c'mon friday already!!😁
If he would've said he'd sell today I was gonna cancel my Tower order and go get it!
I've got a feeling Fed Ex labels will start getting created today. That's always the fastest way to track an order. Even before getting a shipping notification or seeing the order status change. In this case another way of knowing is when they finally charge your card.

Last edited:
Took me some pondering to make the connection. My first assumption was a table at the shop too. Then I had to go back to one of his videos because I couldn't remember how to put the SLT3 transmitter into programming mode and it clicked. @razorrc big fan of your videos and tutorials. Thanks for helping make RC cars more accessible.

Last edited:
Took me some pondering to make the connection too. My first assumption was a table at the shop too. Then I had to go back to one of his videos because I couldn't remember how to put the SLT3 transmitter into programming mode and it clicked. @razorrc big fan of your videos and tutorials. Thanks for helping make RC cars more accessible.
A scavenger hunt for an Easter Egg planted by @razorrc .

By the time the fronts go, there will be steel upgrade parts.
Upgrade the upgrade🤣
To be honest if the “steel” option isnt dogbones idk how its and upgrade. Full metal sliders do not work. Theres a reason why theres tons of rip offs on ebay and companies like gpm make traxxas slash axles tht just snap or bend. Same with mip. Earl broke like 1000$ worth of mip axles. Axles are the rabbit hole of milking money for companies if the original design is flawed. Otherwise they wouldnt be selling those junks to begin with. Theres a market for “making garbage metal”

Last edited:
By the time the fronts go, there will be steel upgrade parts.
Hope so…been got the optional v1 upgraded ones for almost 2yrs just been waiting on this to drop to put them on just need the truck..🤔

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back