Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Offset may be off with those. Need zero offset. At least for the Infr. (body clearance issues) But belted tires will last longest IMHO. Standard foam inserted non belted tires will just let go with the Lim/Infr. Cant hurt to try. Its your dime.:p I think RCdude81 did a an Infr. run in the rough dirt. don't remember what tires they were. He lifted the body though. The splitter took a hammering too.:LOL:

Have you had a chance to try the hard compound Hoons yet? Are they any better? I love the greens, but couldn't afford to drive with them.
I’ve had the Golds and Whites but not the Silvers

please forgive me as i am new to the rc world and need some advise, i bought a arrma infraction bls restomod.. and love the heck out of it. i just purchased the interactive rear wing and was trying to figure out what channel do i plug it into.

please forgive me as i am new to the rc world and need some advise, i bought a arrma infraction bls restomod.. and love the heck out of it. i just purchased the interactive rear wing and was trying to figure out what channel do i plug it into.
I’m not 100% sure, but I think you use a y-splitter on channel 1 (throttle) so it reacts simultaneously with the throttle.
Or you may have to use a different channel with mixing. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back