Mojave NEW Mojave EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The production quality is top notch!
If this is a fake, someone *really* put a lot of effort into it....

If it is a fake it is really well made indeed. The main thing would make me doubt is the body shell which look plain black without mat motif like on the last arrma releases.

If it is a fake it is really well made indeed. The main thing would make me doubt is the body shell which look plain black without mat motif like on the last arrma releases.
Looked like it had the matte/shiny finish in grey and black just like the kraton! Hard to tell from the video quality... but that’s what I saw ??‍♂️

You can see that there are grey patches if you pause the video at the right frames, if they are matte or not is too hard to tell

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 1.33.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 1.33.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 1.34.02 PM.png

The HH leak suggested there was going to be a Mojave EXB roller, but I'm pretty sure it said 1/10 even though this looks to be a 1/7

This looks like a genuine leak to me

The HH leak suggested there was going to be a Mojave EXB roller, but I'm pretty sure it said 1/10 even though this looks to be a 1/7

This looks like a genuine leak to me
I’m almost certain the 1/10 was a typo. Wouldn’t make sense parts wise for them to make a 1/10.. ??‍♂️ JD also said in an interview the next release would be a 1/7 scale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back