Mojave Will there be a new Mojave EXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrJoe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
Just wondering on peoples thoughts as the Mojave EXB has been discontinued, do people think there'll be a 'NEW' Mojave on the way soon?

I’d like to see a 1/5 or 1/6 Mojave next!!

Probably an EXB RTR as this is currently done with all EXB models.
Idk if that is thier plan as they tried it with the Outcast 6s and Talion 6s but those were both discontinued rather quickly.

Last edited:
I’d like to see a 1/5 or 1/6 Mojave next!!
Yea this what I'm hoping for, so not sure if to get a used 1/7 Exb or to wait and see 🤔 Arrmas gotta have something brewing

+1
Yeah HH owns Losi, Arrma and Axial. HH tries not to create the same or similar platforms across their various brands. It's the same reason you also wont see an Arrma Crawler.
Ah, so you thinks it's unlikely we'll see an 8s short course truck from Arrma then?
If they do release one.. I gotta get it this time!! I missed out on the last one and it's prolly my fav rig!! 😵‍💫
You can still get them used though 🤷‍♂️

I saw on Horizon’s website there was some black shock bodies under the optional parts? Sign of things to come or does the Mojave share shock bodies with something else?

Many shock bodies can be similar sized lengths. Its the Shock "shafts" that change up the shock stroke for the most part. So you can mix and match.
The internal parts, caps, pistons and all, Shock diameters are all the same. The Black Anodizing means nothing.

Lmao
IMG_0767.jpeg
the Mojave is just a big senton! Would be sick if they made a 1:5 or 1:6 Mojave!!
Ah, so you thinks it's unlikely we'll see an 8s short course truck from Arrma then?

You can still get them used though 🤷‍♂️
My local hobby shop has one still!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back