Mojave NEW Mojave EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The second batch of the Kraton EXB 1/8th scale and the Mojave EXB 1/7th (when it releases) will sell with the LSD (x1) spec diff in the rear and LSD (x3) in the front/centre.

This means that the Kraton EXB and the Mojave EXB will come with the three diff. plates (the x3 LSD) on front and center and the new 12x18x1.9 shim (the x1 LSD) in the rear.

View attachment 102726
You speak japanesse i didnt understand a dam thing lol
Oh i get it now lol

I don't think that's exactly what he meant. I think that the next batch will use 3 LSD plates in the rear, but in the "1 face" configuration that is less locked, and future runs will get the new shim that will make it truly open diff.

You are right :
x3x1.JPG

Has anyone compiled a list of what exactly is different than they RTR? I know the obvious like chassis, chassis braces and body. Looking for a complete list ???

Was going to pre-order, was sort of excited then I saw the price here in the UK £575.00..!! ??
Personally I think they are taking the pi55 with this one, I don't see how it's worth that much money to be honest...
Bit gutted as I already have motor/servo/esc/Tx/Rx...... etc

Has anyone compiled a list of what exactly is different than they RTR? I know the obvious like chassis, chassis braces and body. Looking for a complete list ???

- Chassis plate
- Shock towers
- Braces
- Servo mount
- differentials (x3 front and center, x1 rear)
- Steering plate
- A-arms pivot braces front, rear and upper
- Front upper a-arms pins
- Shock absorbers standoff
- Input gear outdrives
- Ackerman bar
- Sealed bearings
- Tie rods
- Servo saver spring

Was going to pre-order, was sort of excited then I saw the price here in the UK £575.00..!! ??
Personally I think they are taking the pi55 with this one, I don't see how it's worth that much money to be honest...
I agree!

$530 in the states is £412. So I was expecting it to retail around £520 in the UK... but it's £575??? ?

Not this time ?

Yes, same for me, too expensive and after just getting the Kraton EXB, i don't really see why i would get this one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back