News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only time will tell if china invades Taiwan, and if little rocket man in North Korea invades south Korea.If china were to invade Taiwan ,it would have to be under our current administration..why you ask šŸ¤” because our current president has no BALLZ. which makes us vulnerable and weak.Under our last administration puttin wouldn't dare to even think about taking over Ukraine..
No, the previous administration gave Putin his blessing to invade Ukraine while pleading with him not to release his ā€œgolden showerā€ videos with an underage Russian prostitute in a sex trafficking ring. Itā€™s sickening how he much he loves Putin and Kim Jong-un, two of the worldā€™s most brutal dictators.

Honestly if he knows how to run an excavator that good I know two or three guys who would hire him in an instant. But i guess it's too easy to get paid. That would mean having a better life for a little bit more effort but we don't want that do we.

True and where did he get an excavator? They aren't cheap. Probably would pay rent for a while.

Your absolutely right ..my brother in law is mexican.he works his ass off.but him and his family came here the legal way .when I say illegals I mean any race ,any nationality that cross over the wrong way .their is a process that should be followed for our own safety.we are allowing anyone to come over from all over the world.problem is it's a security issue.not all of them are good people.many are criminals ,rapest and convicts and terrorists.thats the real issue..then you have the other issue.who is going to pay for them ? We the tax payers..which just drives up the cost of living even more .I work my ass off 50 plus hours every week to afford to pay for medical .dental .vision bla bla bla you get the picture ,and they pop in get it all free. I have no issue with immigration.but let people come in the legal way .for our own safety we should be doing all the proper steps like .back ground checks , communication to where ever they came from and making sure they are not criminals..normal protocol..right now there is no protocol..they basically process and release..each to their own ..no guidance. What has this country come to lol. Close the damn borders build the mofo wall and allow Texas to keep the razor wires up ..we all know why our present administration is allowing to keep the borders open .. all in hopes millions register to vote and the left gets these votes because they will remember that it was the democratic party that let them in ..I don't see any good coming from this .

I'm with you 100%.

The powers at be are saying we "need to pick the crops down there", a direct quote Queen Pelosi that racist b1tch.
https://nypost.com/2022/09/30/nancy-pelosi-says-florida-needs-migrants-to-pick-crops/

We have a program to allow people to enter the country and work in agriculture, called the migrant worker program. The deal is they are not residents, it is not a path to citizenship and they are expected to go home. But they CAN legally work here. I've worked in the fields and it's was motivation to go to school. It's back breaking hard work and I know they've earned their dollars.
https://www.dol.gov/general/migrantworker

The current influx illegal aliens are not on that program and a lot of them are "seeking asylum" because their county is crap. They are not in danger, they are a target and a lot of them are not Mexican nor from a Latin American country. They are coming from all over the world, China, Turkey, Syria, etc..

I thought Tesla would have already had this on lock..? šŸ˜³

FSD (Full Self Driving)

I spoke about this last year..

If you have paid for FSD ,then they can actually Repo your ride
by remote control from corporate HQ

It's a "service" that can be used Both ways. As consumers it's nifty for folks -who don't even know how to drive ,get into a car and have it transport you around town or wherever you're needing to go.

But at the same time -for the Companies that produce such vehicles, it's a SURE way to know exactly where you are and where you go at what time of day and with whom you meet (through all those A.i. cameras attached to said vehicle.) There is NO way for you to turn those cameras or GPS off.
It's on 24/7.

FSD is just like any other "convenience" The Corporations trying to entice us to pay for ...For Their Benefit.
Not ours!

Repo-ing cars will just be an Added Bonus for them.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/news-from-your-area.60566/page-13#post-994748

FSD (Full Self Driving)

I spoke about this last year..

It's a "service" that can be used Both ways. As consumers it's nifty for folks -who don't even know how to drive ,get into a car and have it transport you around town or wherever you're needing to go.

But at the same time -for the Companies that produce such vehicles, it's a SURE way to know exactly where you are and where you go at what time of day and with whom you meet (through all those A.i. cameras attached to said vehicle.) There is NO way for you to turn those cameras or GPS off.
It's on 24/7.

FSD is just like any other "convenience" The Corporations trying to entice us to pay for ...For Their Benefit.
Not ours!

Repo-ing cars will just be an Added Bonus for them.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/news-from-your-area.60566/page-13#post-994748

Maybe a better model would be to completely disable the car and tell them to call a number and pay their debt.... Oh wait that's exactly what a Romanian hacker would do. Never mind I will have to rethink that model.

Realistically there is so much liability in having the car drive ways. What if there was a baby in the car, or worse yet a dog?

To prevent it from driving away, just put a cone on the hood

True and where did he get an excavator? They aren't cheap. Probably would pay rent for a while.

I'm with you 100%.

The powers at be are saying we "need to pick the crops down there", a direct quote Queen Pelosi that racist b1tch.
https://nypost.com/2022/09/30/nancy-pelosi-says-florida-needs-migrants-to-pick-crops/

We have a program to allow people to enter the country and work in agriculture, called the migrant worker program. The deal is they are not residents, it is not a path to citizenship and they are expected to go home. But they CAN legally work here. I've worked in the fields and it's was motivation to go to school. It's back breaking hard work and I know they've earned their dollars.
https://www.dol.gov/general/migrantworker

The current influx illegal aliens are not on that program and a lot of them are "seeking asylum" because their county is crap. They are not in danger, they are a target and a lot of them are not Mexican nor from a Latin American country. They are coming from all over the world, China, Turkey, Syria, etc..
Exactly.. millions are already here and ounce they are here , that's it they stay.no one will make a effort to deport them ..like I mentioned it's just a political strategy in hopes that these people are potentially voters and the left gets there vote .that's all that it is ..has nothing to do with asylum or anything else..crooked ass left ...there isn't even enough farm land jobs to support them .so most will have to depend on our tax dollars..which we have other things more important to use them dollars on .. housing is already a issue..crime ,that's another issue..look what happened a few weeks ago where a cop was beaten by illegal s. That's ballsy. All's I see is nothing good out of this.we will all feel the pain ..this will just drive the cost of living right up ..

No, the previous administration gave Putin his blessing to invade Ukraine while pleading with him not to release his ā€œgolden showerā€ videos with an underage Russian prostitute in a sex trafficking ring. Itā€™s sickening how he much he loves Putin and Kim Jong-un, two of the worldā€™s most brutal dictators.
But yet Putin decided to attack Ukraine during our present administration šŸ¤·.I wounder whyšŸ¤” and I highly doubt we would ever give any other country a blessing to attack and murder millions..just doesn't make sense .just like the rediculous accusations of Russia interference in the election,just like the left is again coming out with more accusations that Russia is interfering with the elections now šŸ¤·.more lies from the left and more fools will follow to believe the crooked media ,news stations .I mean enough is enough lol .I recommend doing some research on Ukraines leader...he is not what people think he is..there is alot of controversy on valinsky.he isn't all that innocent.lets put it this way.if you were a leader of a country ,why would you bring your country thats not capable of defending them selves to a war that would bring death to it's people? He had several chances to stop this.all because he wants to join NATO? Nope something is behind his motive.more than what any of us know ..from my understanding he is just as crooked as puttin and little rocket man.great leaders don't leave their people during a war to travel to another country begging for more money and artillery..just doesn't make sense ..again we are just talking .not arguing.everybone has there different views.again this is my opinion based on what I've seen and read and hear .just like anyone else on here .at the end we are all blind from the truth .I respect everyone's out look on this subject..and I still love ya DanšŸ˜šŸ˜˜

But yet Putin decided to attack Ukraine during our present administration šŸ¤·.I wounder whyšŸ¤” and I highly doubt we would ever give any other country a blessing to attack and murder millions..just doesn't make sense .just like the rediculous accusations of Russia interference in the election,just like the left is again coming out with more accusations that Russia is interfering with the elections now šŸ¤·.more lies from the left and more fools will follow to believe the crooked media ,news stations .I mean enough is enough lol .I recommend doing some research on Ukraines leader...he is not what people think he is..there is alot of controversy on valinsky.he isn't all that innocent.lets put it this way.if you were a leader of a country ,why would you bring your country thats not capable of defending them selves to a war that would bring death to it's people? He had several chances to stop this.all because he wants to join NATO? Nope something is behind his motive.more than what any of us know ..from my understanding he is just as crooked as puttin and little rocket man.great leaders don't leave their people during a war to travel to another country begging for more money and artillery..just doesn't make sense ..again we are just talking .not arguing.everybone has there different views.again this is my opinion based on what I've seen and read and hear .just like anyone else on here .at the end we are all blind from the truth .I respect everyone's out look on this subject..and I still love ya DanšŸ˜šŸ˜˜
I love you too, man!

Exactly.. millions are already here and ounce they are here , that's it they stay.no one will make a effort to deport them ..like I mentioned it's just a political strategy in hopes that these people are potentially voters and the left gets there vote .that's all that it is ..has nothing to do with asylum or anything else..crooked ass left ...there isn't even enough farm land jobs to support them .so most will have to depend on our tax dollars..which we have other things more important to use them dollars on .. housing is already a issue..crime ,that's another issue..look what happened a few weeks ago where a cop was beaten by illegal s. That's ballsy. All's I see is nothing good out of this.we will all feel the pain ..this will just drive the cost of living right up ..
100% on target!

I love you too, man!
I'm glad we can agree and disagree at times and still be chill with each other .. that's what we need in this world more of ... communication and less disputes.more open ears and less barking .šŸ˜šŸ‘ Our days for all of us are numbered.in 10 years from now AI will kill us all and take over the world. Meanwhile let's bash and blastšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Speaking of AI ...I'm sure we got enough brains and talent on here to build a destructive AI machine . something with proton capabilities.šŸ¤· Forget having dogs at home to protect us.soon we will need a AI robot to protect us from AI šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. actually that's not funny..this could actually be a real thingšŸ¤”

Last edited:
I forget what movie or should I say movies but I think the future of these AI robots will be like what I saw in them movies.robot walks into a room with people in it and the robot starts scanning people up and down and picks out the ones that are a threat.you know what happened next .šŸ™ God bless humans

I forget what movie or should I say movies but I think the future of these AI robots will be like what I saw in them movies.robot walks into a room with people in it and the robot starts scanning people up and down and picks out the ones that are a threat.you know what happened next .šŸ™ God bless humans
Ever seen Ex Machina (2014) ? Uh yeah. It learned what to do. So it could be 'free'

Ever seen Ex Machina (2014) ? Uh yeah. It learned what to do. So it could be 'free'
I think there was something similar in the movie Terminator .I'm not sure..but I think AI eventually will be in flesh like us.only a matter of time before maybey Elon musk figures that out .then we won't know who is AI šŸ¤· crazy thought ? Not really anything is possible

Amen brother

I think there was something similar in the movie Terminator .I'm not sure..but I think AI eventually will be in flesh like us.only a matter of time before maybey Elon musk figures that out .then we won't know who is AI šŸ¤· crazy thought ? Not really anything is possible

We're Already at the brink of that happening..

Because all you need to do is extrapolate what NeuroLink is all about...

It's a small device(with just 64 probes)** that attaches to "Only" a portion of Our brain (For Now!)

What's to say in five years that it may have over a billion probes or Perhaps have some other advanced synaptic interface- tap directly into our spinal cord..

So just completely remove the human brain and the A.i. will completely take control of our nervous system, ie body.

Have all our "memories" stored in the cloud/datacenter.. and just swap out 'fleshy bodies' when it gets diseased/injured/old or whatever.

**Currently barely at version 1.0

It's a small device(with just 64 probes)** that attaches to "Only" a portion of Our brain (For Now!)

What's to say in five years that it may have over a billion probes or Perhaps have some other advanced synaptic interface- tap directly into our spinal cord..

So just completely remove the human brain and the A.i. will completely take control of our nervous system, ie body.

Have all our "memories" stored in the cloud/datacenter.. and just swap out 'fleshy bodies' when it gets diseased/injured/old or whatever.

**Currently barely at version 1.0
So when the body starts to decay then AI leaves the host and moves to another host?

So just completely remove the human brain and the A.i. will completely take control of our nervous system, ie body
People will have nannies, or Au pairs that are AI prepared robots

I don't think I'm going to Man scape any more if AI is just gonna not care about my bodyšŸ¤£.I'll leave it all hairy for that son of a bi+ch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

People will have nannies, or Au pairs that are AI prepared robots
We will be pets for AI šŸ¤·

Back