News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they have to thump the clerk then take the tools when the gate is open. At least they will get slowed down.

Back in the day we had a chain of warehouse stores call Gemco. They didn't put out any stock on the floor except for show. You would pick out what you wanted fill out a slip, then wait for it to be retrieved from the warehouse on the second floor. Someone, up stairs, would pull it then put it down a slide to a conveyor belt and you picked it up there. Sort of like a luggage carousel. Ton's of fun when your 10 years old.

Maybe it's time for the Son of Gemco to make an appearance.

There use to be Service Merchandise chain of stores that did just that.

It was out here in Indiana also. Last I heard it was being investigated as a possible cyber-attack.
They were just saying on the news that this is what it will be like if china does a cyber attack.even worse .your water and bank would be effected..
That's the chatter here too. A few co workers were really panicked. Hopefully it was just service upgrades.

That's the chatter here too. A few co workers were really panicked. Hopefully it was just service upgrades.
Anytime our cell phones don't work even for a minute, we panic🤷 only a matter of time before a huge country wide cyber attack happens. lasting weeks.our grid is so old and vulnerable.

Anytime our cell phones don't work even for a minute, we panic🤷 only a matter of time before a huge country wide cyber attack happens. lasting weeks.our grid is so old and vulnerable.
Our infrastructure is shamefully run down and outdated. There are poor little banana republics that have better electrical grids with all of their lines underground. Don’t even get me started about our roads, and the fact that we routinely have bridges falling into rivers, trains derailing, and public water systems that are poisoning our population. I remember, in the time of reason, when both sides of the political spectrum understood the need to progress and would strive to move forward, not to let what previous generations paid for crumble into oblivion because Congress can’t pass a spending bill. We are so screwed politically right now it’s ridiculous. Regardless of where you stand, right, left, or middle, the future and the choices we are faced with are looking very, very bleak.

There use to be Service Merchandise chain of stores that did just that.
Dude, I totally forgot about them! I think I bought a couch there once.

Last edited:
Instead of sending billions of our tax money to other countries to protect their border,how about we protect ours first..? how about we take care of our people here first? How about taking care of homeless under bridges and families here that need food and shelter.? How about taking care of our veterans ? The administration we have now sucks ass...our schools are older than our grid lol.schools with ceilings falling down .many with heat failures....na don't fix them but let's keep dumping mofo🤬 our tax money to other countries...how about we get rid of the left and make this country right again...how about that ....u.s is crumbling down literally..brace yo self's

Do other countries dump their money here? Of course not. And why the bloody fuk are we even part of fake ass NATO🤷 .we dumped more loot and provide more resources including artillery,than all of the countries in NATO put together...

Instead of sending billions of our tax money to other countries to protect their border,how about we protect ours first..? how about we take care of our people here first? How about taking care of homeless under bridges and families here that need food and shelter.? How about taking care of our veterans ? The administration we have now sucks ass...our schools are older than our grid lol.schools with ceilings falling down .many with heat failures....na don't fix them but let's keep dumping mofo🤬 our tax money to other countries...how about we get rid of the left and make this country right again...how about that ....u.s is crumbling down literally..brace yo self's
You do realize that it’s the right that will not fund infrastructure bills, right? It’s the left that’s pushing to spend your tax dollars taking care of people and building our country back up. So, I love you man but you are not well informed regarding this issue.
I do agree that we should halt all aid for Israel.

Our infrastructure is shamefully run down and outdated. There are poor little banana republics that have better electrical grids with all of their lines underground. Don’t even get me started about our roads, and the fact that we routinely have bridges falling into rivers, trains derailing, and public water systems that are poisoning our population. I remember, in the time of reason, when both sides of the political spectrum understood the need to progress and would strive to move forward, not to let what previous generations paid for crumble into oblivion because Congress can’t pass a spending bill. We are so screwed politically right now it’s ridiculous. Regardless of where you stand, right, left, or middle, the future and the choices we are faced with are looking very, very bleak.

Dude, I totally forgot about them! I think I bought a couch there once.

The reasons are many..
But the Main one is "access to" Resources, period.
Since the government controls Everything (if not now.. it will at a later date when it's convenient for them)
or can gain it through use of Eminent Domain here within the continental US, by signing some 'paper work's or by force -local, state or federal agents...

They are not in No rush or worry to do much of anything. Especially if things gets run down (infrastructure- roads, bridges, schools, towns, the Border etc) it just means they can just land grab it for MUCH less..

Squeeze folks off their own land to build onto.. or whatever reason they can make up.
They can easy claim the structures or land as "blight" and take it from you.

So the more run down places gets the less hassles they'll face in taking properties from people ,as they see fit.

Just look at what happened in the "wildfire" Lahaina..
Where's all the money needed to help get all the families that lost Everything? Don't hear much about what's happening there and to those families or still missing folks.. just put a big fence around the whole town and sweep/dump all the ashes in a landfill by a volcano..

Just give each of those remaining families $657.00 to help them rebuild...?
Move on along now, nothing to see here..
Really??

Last edited:
You do realize that it’s the right that will not fund infrastructure bills, right? It’s the left that’s pushing to spend your tax dollars taking care of people and building our country back up. So, I love you man but you are not well informed regarding this issue.
It's ok to have different opinions..no dispute here just merely talking...you see things one way I see them in another way ..I feel that the left doesn't care about the middle class .or any of us for that matter..it's been shown time from time to time ..more lies and lies and promises that they all make before they jump into the big seat and ounce they sit down in that big chair.you are forgotten..both side left or right will allways continue to demise and control it's people...both side left or right ,both fuked up if u ask me ...we are just bystanders..we all have a mouth but no say...i love ya to dan 😘

It stopped raining here!
Sounds like great news 😁

The reasons are many..
But the Main one is "access to" Resources, period.
Since the government controls Everything (if not now.. it will at a later date when it's convenient for them)
or can gain it through use of Eminent Domain here within the continental US, by signing some 'paper work's or by force -local, state or federal agents...

They are not in No rush or worry to do much of anything. Especially if things gets run down (infrastructure- roads, bridges, schools, towns, the Border etc) it just means they can just land grab it for MUCH less..

Squeeze folks off their own land to build onto.. or whatever reason they can make up.
They can easy claim the structures or land as "blight" and take it from you.

So the more run down places gets the less hassles they'll face in taking properties from people ,as they see fit.

Just look at what happened in the "wildfire" Lahaina..
Where's all the money needed to help get all the families that lost Everything? Don't hear much about what's happening there and to those families or still missing folks.. just put a big fence around the whole town and sweep/dump all the ashes in a landfill by a volcano..

Just give each of those families $657.00 to help them rebuild...?
Move on along now, nothing to see here..
Really??
Yeah I heard about that ..wow 657.00 lol what a joke ..they basically said sorry ummmm we have give more to Ukraine,take this and buy some cheese burgers .have a nice day ..and make sure you claim this in your income tax form

657.00 then when it gets taxed you might get 300 lol .those cheese burgers you thought you could offord ,now became a few 🍟 ..make them last .🤷

Last edited:
Man you guys are digging in to something way bigger than "the right won't sign up for" and "the left wants to fix it". From where I stand, it looks like the left (mostly left, but some right too(typicallyrino's)) have chosen to spend us so far into debt we can't afford to... and they've done so on programs that are useless to the majority of the general public. How much money has been spent on school loan debt "forgiveness"? How much have we sent to foreign aid? How much have we wasted on the cost (not taking lives into account) on foreign wars we unnecessarily had our military in? Our debt is beyond despicable. The left wants to keep spending, pushing us closer to absolute collapse. The federal government needs to be wiped clean and start over. Let the states take care of themselves for the time being. Get rid of ALL the (corrupt) 3 letter agencies. I honestly feel like the Republicans might not be the answer to our problems, but it sure seems like the democrats are the reason we're here to begin with.

Man you guys are digging in to something way bigger than "the right won't sign up for" and "the left wants to fix it". From where I stand, it looks like the left (mostly left, but some right too(typicallyrino's)) have chosen to spend us so far into debt we can't afford to... and they've done so on programs that are useless to the majority of the general public. How much money has been spent on school loan debt "forgiveness"? How much have we sent to foreign aid? How much have we wasted on the cost (not taking lives into account) on foreign wars we unnecessarily had our military in? Our debt is beyond despicable. The left wants to keep spending, pushing us closer to absolute collapse. The federal government needs to be wiped clean and start over. Let the states take care of themselves for the time being. Get rid of ALL the (corrupt) 3 letter agencies. I honestly feel like the Republicans might not be the answer to our problems, but it sure seems like the democrats are the reason we're here to begin with.
You are right ..oh and they are called spendocrats.AkA democrats..

The left has a funny way of showing they want to take care of us and our country..😉 this administration has yet to show for it.the only thing they want to build is the lump in their wallets.

Back