News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It apparently was worse..
He was high on cocaine.

Disgusting!! Put this POS drug addict behind bars for life. Society did not fail him. He made a choice and must suffer the consequences. Nobody takes responsibility for their actions. Always an excuse! BS!

Meanwhile down in Florida SOS. Idiots everywhere!

AI rabbits that understand glass is a protection feature from a hungry 23lb cat named THOR. Just took that shot..The balls on that hare…

IMG_4252.jpeg

AI rabbits that understand glass is a protection feature from a hungry 23lb cat named THOR. Just took that shot..The balls on that hare…

View attachment 357927

Thor is a beast but I'd say it's 50/50. Bunnies are deceptively good at shredding things with their back claws.

They might even end up besties.
shutterstock_114181045ed.jpg

This is definitely one of the reasons why I don't like to drive 75/Central or any local freeways much , anymore...

There's enough careless drivers as it is..
Than to have F**king idiots like these to be racing on public roads during rush hour.

What's even Worse is that they don't seem to give two sh'ts about the all the Other drivers they caused to crash.

Stuffs like this seriously makes my blood boil.

#Rashee Rice
They need to be Arrested and thrown in jail!!
Pronto!!!

Last edited:
They are complete idiots who have no idea how to drive a car. And I would argue that with such behavior the driver's nose was powdered a bit beforehand...
This phenomenon is getting worse in Germany, drivers who know nothing about physics but have the money to drive fast cars. I never thought I would be in favor of a speed limit :sick:

They are complete idiots who have no idea how to drive a car. And I would argue that with such behavior the driver's nose was powdered a bit beforehand...
This phenomenon is getting worse in Germany, drivers who know nothing about physics but have the money to drive fast cars. I never thought I would be in favor of a speed limit :sick:

What's crazy is the Speed Limit is already 70MPH on that freeway..
They were obviously going Much Faster.

Could have easily killed somebody.

The Key Bridge collapse in Baltimore is the big story here in Maryland. The entire deep-water channel into the Port of Baltimore is blocked, so no large ships can get in or out of the port. I have a Carnival cruise scheduled to leave from Baltimore on May 5th: if the debris isn't cleared by then we may have to drive to Norfolk, VA (a four-hour drive) to board our ship. For the last incoming Carnival cruise, the ship arrived in Norfolk and Carnival hired 70 busses to get passengers from Norfolk to Baltimore.

The Key Bridge collapse in Baltimore is the big story here in Maryland. The entire deep-water channel into the Port of Baltimore is blocked, so no large ships can get in or out of the port. I have a Carnival cruise scheduled to leave from Baltimore on May 5th: if the debris isn't cleared by then we may have to drive to Norfolk, VA (a four-hour drive) to board our ship. For the last incoming Carnival cruise, the ship arrived in Norfolk and Carnival hired 70 busses to get passengers from Norfolk to Baltimore.
They are offering a 4 hour bus ride, would be puking by the time we arrived. :sick:

Take a plane it will be less than an hour. Sure it's extra $$, but you already dropped a dime on the cruise and who wants to ruin a vacation with a 4 hour (8 hours round trip) bus ride.

Personally, I would tell them to stuff it and see if they will help with the cost of the flight.

They are offering a 4 hour bus ride, would be puking by the time we arrived. :sick:

Take a plane it will be less than an hour. Sure it's extra $$, but you already dropped a dime on the cruise and who wants to ruin a vacation with a 4 hour (8 hours round trip) bus ride.

Personally, I would tell them to stuff it and see if they will help with the cost of the flight.
I've made the trip from my home in southern Maryland to Norfolk many times by car. I'm actually closer to Norfolk than I would be if I traveled from Baltimore, so I can probably make the trip in 3 1/2 hours by car. My wife has mobility issues, and flying is much more of a hassle - long walks to the gate included. There is a chance that the port will be open by the time of the cruise - they are working 24/7 to get the wreckage cleared. If not, we will see what Carnival offers.

An Angel
Must have been standing right next to that little boy on that dark night...

Jesus Harold Christ, man. That’s one lucky kid. Scary stuff.

Back