News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#RasheeArrest

For Rashee & Gang to have casually stroll away from a High Speed Multi-vehicular crash and not even bother to check on any of the victims..

I'm absolutely shocked it's taken Dallas PD this Long to file an arrest warrant...

#RasheeArrest

For Rashee & Gang to have casually stroll away from a High Speed Multi-vehicular crash and not even bother to check on any of the victims..

I'm absolutely shocked it's taken Dallas PD this Long to file an arrest warrant...

They had to finish rearranging next years fantasy football roster before they made thier move.

#RasheeArrest

Come on, it's not like we all haven't crashed a Lamborghini while street racing, at least once.

Seriously though he's made bad choices. What makes it worse is he is a known celeb and should known better than to be doing stupid stuff. Thus the hype about the arrest.

If he was a 13 old kid, they would have chalked it to kids being kids. He got some tickets that won't effect his driving status anyway.

13-year-old charged after crashing Lamborghini in ditch​

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/lamborghini-ditch-west-vancouver-1.7162865

Disclaimer not a real lawyer. Rashee was charged with one count of aggravated assault, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury and six counts of collision involving injury following the accident. The assault will be very hard to prove because of lack of intent, and the rest sound like traffic tickets.

Also, according to NBC the injuries didn't happen. Unless they found out it was a Super Bowl star and suddenly their neck hurts?

In the end I think it's going to cost him a bunch of money and be embarrassing.😥

Come on, it's not like we all haven't crashed a Lamborghini while street racing, at least once.

Seriously though he's made bad choices. What makes it worse is he is a known celeb and should known better than to be doing stupid stuff. Thus the hype about the arrest.

If he was a 13 old kid, they would have chalked it to kids being kids. He got some tickets that won't effect his driving status anyway.

13-year-old charged after crashing Lamborghini in ditch​

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/lamborghini-ditch-west-vancouver-1.7162865

Disclaimer not a real lawyer. Rashee was charged with one count of aggravated assault, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury and six counts of collision involving injury following the accident. The assault will be very hard to prove because of lack of intent, and the rest sound like traffic tickets.

Also, according to NBC the injuries didn't happen. Unless they found out it was a Super Bowl star and suddenly their neck hurts?

In the end I think it's going to cost him a bunch of money and be embarrassing.😥

Unfortunately, it was not a mall parking lot fender bender..
He causes a major traffic accident that involved many other people and families, Not just himself. And it snarled traffic for Hours on a major interstate highway during rush hour with his fancy stunt racing.
Plus, He literally strode away from the scene of a crime, like Nothing happened...

If they/DallasPD let's him go with a couple of traffic citations, they are just encouraging anyone with a fast SUV or car** to do the Exact same street racing on public roadways in Dallas.

He needs jail time.
Just like anyone else who intentionally race on public roads(during Rush hour no less), wrecks out ,nearly kills a couple of strangers in the process.

Any other idiot to think-
"I'm a Baller, I can just do stupid sh!t and risk other families' lives that gets in my way on the fast lane just because I got game." -
Plenty of GTA IV San Andreas practice.

Unfortunately, it was not a mall parking lot fender bender..
He causes a major traffic accident that involved many other people and families, Not just himself. And it snarled traffic for Hours on a major interstate highway during rush hour with his fancy stunt racing.
Plus, He literally strode away from the scene of a crime, like Nothing happened...

If they/DallasPD let's him go with a couple of traffic citations, they are just encouraging anyone with a fast SUV or car** to do the Exact same street racing on public roadways in Dallas.

He needs jail time.
Just like anyone else who intentionally race on public roads(during Rush hour no less), wrecks out ,nearly kills a couple of strangers in the process.

Any other idiot to think-
"I'm a Baller, I can just do stupid sh!t and risk other families' lives that gets in my way on the fast lane just because I got game." -
Plenty of GTA IV San Andreas practice.
Totally agree. But it sounds like the charges are weak at best. It's mostly going to hurt his wallet.

We have the same problem here but the do it on the city streets. We have twice as many vehicular deaths as homicides. The number of pedestrian deaths is about the same as the homicides. Most of the murders gang related which means (if you're not a gangster) you're more likely to get killed by a car, walking down the street than murdered.

you're more likely to get killed by a car, walking down the street than murdered.
I'm not worried I've never seen a walking car....oh wait there's a comma, never mind. 😛

Tesla Gigafactory Austin -
Sudden Layoff

Less than One-Day Notice, sent at 2am via email...

Elon that's just Shrivel d!ck Lame, if you signed off on this move.

Last edited:

Man chased down in attempted armed robbery near San Mateo's Coyote Point, arrest made​

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisc...tempted-armed-robbery-near-coyote-point-park/

What they aren't saying is... look at the address. The guy was probably looking for an upgrade.
1713331997423.png

Tesla Gigafactory Austin -
Sudden Layoff

Less than One-Day Notice, sent at 2am via email...

Elon that's just Shrivel d!ck Lame, if you signed off on this move.

I'm sure Elon signed off on it, and the employees will most likely receive a generous severance. However, it's still demeaning to get let go even if it's economics and not performance. My best wishes to the affected.

Back in the dot-gone boom I was notified by my cousin, via Yahoo messenger, that my company was laying off 30,000 people. They announced it to the press before the employees. The layoffs were one thing, but they breached employee trust. Oops. People were showing up in clown costumes for exit interviews. That was the beginning of the end for them. We will see what happens to Tesla.

I ran into a Tesla employee the other day (driving an UglyTruck) and he was "on call". Typically, unless your customer support or some sort of infrastructure you're not on call. But this might explain why his phone was blowing up.

Unfortunately the economy is soft, sales are down and inventory is high. So I have customers that have real, funded projects with schedules and are still reducing costs because of uncertainty.

Last edited:
I love it when the parents fight.🤣

Oakland airport isn't that bad, because it's secure. Oakland and San Francisco are literal garbage pits. The difference is SF has a lot more money.

San Francisco sues Oakland over plans to change name of airport​

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ancisco-sues-oakland-over-airport-name-change

BTW SFO is not in SF, it's in Milbrae about 1/2 hour south of actual San Francisco. Also, technically, OAK is closer to SF than SFO is anyway.
1713489190685.png

Back